TCS Annual Virtual Valentines Dates for the kitties

lovemahkitties

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ooo Ooo...am i too late? Is everyone taken? My kids have never been on dates before, but are definitely interested!

This is Lola, age 4. Lola is very um... fluffy. She's a big beautiful 14 lb girl with fur like black velvet. Lola is no high maintenance beauty queen however, she likes to have fun! Her turn-ons are food, being alpha cat, bug hunting, snuggles, and carrying out stealth attacks. A perfect date for Lola would be a big dinner, a game of cat-and mouse, and maybe some toilet fishing (I told you she's sporty!) Lola is a big sweetheart, but WILL throw her weight around when necessary. A lovable disciplinarian, if you will. Lola is looking for someone who is fun and confident, yet respects her authority

Next up is Spivelyn, age 9. Spivey is a reserved no-nonsense girl, but is very very sweet and will be very loyal to her beau. She has a very petite frame and short legs, and is carrying around just a couple extra pounds... like a little traveling toaster. Spivey's perfect date would be a dinner of sliced (real!) meat followed by a catnip party, then a nice long nap by the fire with her special someone. But no funny business! Spivey can throw down with the best of them when offended! (just ask her siblings). A quiet and respectful gentleman for Spivey would be best.

Finally, our little man Marvin (age 2), also affectionately known at home as Beavis. Marvin is SWEET SWEET SWEET. He's full of energy, and is a lean, bouncy, ball of fun. Marvin will treat his girl to an evening of play. Fetching, gentle play-fighting, chase, and maybe winding down with a bowl of cheese curls in front of the tv. Nature specials (and cheese) are his favorites. No older quieter ladies for Marvin please, he wants to meet a little firecracker like himself, but one who doesn't pick on him like his sisters. Anyone want to show Marvin how nice little girls CAN be?

If there are any takers, let us know!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since Hercules and GiGi are already boyfriend and girlfriend they werent ok with splitting up and spending GiGi's birthday apart. However you lovely ladies if anyone is interested please meet Fatman.

He is a gentle scaredy cat who loves to lay under the covers and watch tv late at night. He is a hefty fellow and 5 yrs old. Although he still has some spunk left in him he would love to meet a fellow couch potato who loves italian food as much as he does. He loves to snuggle in freshly dried clothes, towels being the bestest ever, and fuzzy wuzzy woobie blankets make the best beds. Older ladies feel free to inquire, teeth are not required, he loves to share mushy raviolis as long as his date wouldnt mind a little sauce on their chin!

Here is a video of Fatman getting spunky with some catnip buddies. He is more than willing to share with any lovely lady who would like to be his Valentine.
http://s805.photobucket.com/albums/yy335/tfch8184/?action=view&current=111309011.flv

jupeycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't think King Jupey would allow his girls to see other kitties:

And Fable is only interested in his 'bikkits' (biscuits):

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Three of my four sweeties are paired up for Valentine's Day - Katie & Dexter, Gracie & Jamie, Peter & Isis, so that just leaves my lovely Claire. She's usually not so forward, but she thinks Fatman is very handsome and feels that they have a lot in common, including a love of fine food and curling under a fuzzy blanket to watch TV. Claire is 5 1/2 years old, very sweet and gentle, and a bit of a plus size girl, but absolutely gorgeous.

This isn't the most flattering picture of her, but it's the best I can do from work. It does show how disgruntled Claire can get if food's not readily available. She promises more pictures later if Fatman is interested:

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

Since Hercules and GiGi are already boyfriend and girlfriend they werent ok with splitting up and spending GiGi's birthday apart. However you lovely ladies if anyone is interested please meet Fatman.

He is a gentle scaredy cat who loves to lay under the covers and watch tv late at night. He is a hefty fellow and 5 yrs old. Although he still has some spunk left in him he would love to meet a fellow couch potato who loves italian food as much as he does. He loves to snuggle in freshly dried clothes, towels being the bestest ever, and fuzzy wuzzy woobie blankets make the best beds. Older ladies feel free to inquire, teeth are not required, he loves to share mushy raviolis as long as his date wouldnt mind a little sauce on their chin!

Here is a video of Fatman getting spunky with some catnip buddies. He is more than willing to share with any lovely lady who would like to be his Valentine.
http://s805.photobucket.com/albums/yy335/tfch8184/?action=view&current=111309011.flv
I like Fatman's black pawpads on his white feet! Sorry, but I don't have any lady cats for him.

lovemahkitties

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CATTYBIRD

My orange and white 8 year old male asks the honor of having Lola for his Valentine's date. They sound like two of a kind!
a date it is! An older man sounds just right for Lola. and what is her date's name?

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

Three of my four sweeties are paired up for Valentine's Day - Katie & Dexter, Gracie & Jamie, Peter & Isis, so that just leaves my lovely Claire. She's usually not so forward, but she thinks Fatman is very handsome and feels that they have a lot in common, including a love of fine food and curling under a fuzzy blanket to watch TV. Claire is 5 1/2 years old, very sweet and gentle, and a bit of a plus size girl, but absolutely gorgeous.

This isn't the most flattering picture of her, but it's the best I can do from work. It does show how disgruntled Claire can get if food's not readily available. She promises more pictures later if Fatman is interested:
Fatman would be delighted to have Miss Claire for a Valentines date
...He has his Chef BoyArDee all ready to share. He doesnt mind plus sized girls because he is a plus sized boy himself. Big Kahuna as his daddy calls him!! Fatman would like to relay to Claire that he has his big brown fuzzy wuzzy blankie all freshed and washed ready to share!!!!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Koko is wondering if there are any boys left out there for her.

She's 7 but acts like she's a kitten most times. She loves to play hard, loves snickie-snacks, and likes to lick on toes. She has a silky black coat to snuggle up to.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

She's 7 but acts like she's a kitten most times. She loves to play hard, loves snickie-snacks, and likes to lick on toes. She has a silky black coat to snuggle up to.
Would Koko be interested in a younger man? My Archie, who is two and a half.. plays hard, eats hard, talks a fair amount and luuuurrrrrves belly rubs. He would need a gal to stand up to him b/c he is Alpha lite... if she could hold her own weight in wrestling he would LOVE that!!

This is Archie:

He actually has pale green eyes, not yellow... that's just how the photograph.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

My Punky and Sylvie are still avail...

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Shareena has her eye on Sylvester. Just because she wants to be treated like a queen doesn't mean she has to act like one. She loves to play chase. She hopes Sylvie would take the blame for anything that gets broken on the racetrack, but if he'd rather not, she can look innocent enough for both of them.

P.S. She doesn't want anybody to know her nickname is "You Dratted Cat!"

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
what a cute thread!...

Originally Posted by gemlady

Almost forgot. Senor Milky will be hosting his own table for the ladies. I'll let his purrpaw start that thread.
Fafeena was choosed this year for lead that table!..

And those ladies that want o join us, tha cat bus will be ready for take a ride toguether!..

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

Shareena has her eye on Sylvester. Just because she wants to be treated like a queen doesn't mean she has to act like one. She loves to play chase. She hopes Sylvie would take the blame for anything that gets broken on the racetrack, but if he'd rather not, she can look innocent enough for both of them.

P.S. She doesn't want anybody to know her nickname is "You Dratted Cat!"
Vestie says YEAH my kind of girl... he know s the innocent look too
... Vestie says hang on Shareena

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

Vestie says YEAH my kind of girl... he know s the innocent look too
... Vestie says hang on Shareena
Shareena says to tell Mr. Sylvester (or is that Sir Sylvester?) that she cleans up pretty good . . .

. . . but she's not wiping the smudge off her nose. She thinks it adds to her mystique.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Would Koko be interested in a younger man? My Archie, who is two and a half.. plays hard, eats hard, talks a fair amount and luuuurrrrrves belly rubs. He would need a gal to stand up to him b/c he is Alpha lite... if she could hold her own weight in wrestling he would LOVE that!!

This is Archie:

He actually has pale green eyes, not yellow... that's just how the photograph.
The real question - could Archie hold up against Koko's antics?!?!?
Koko is a feisty one and regularly takes down her brother (14 pounds) who by chance looks remarkably like Archie! A 2-1/2 old is probably the age needed to have the energy to take on Koko!

Looks like a fine date to me!!

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Moo and Tilly would like to attend. But since they are an item I think they should get a quiet booth to themselves.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by vampcow

Moo and Tilly would like to attend. But since they are an item I think they should get a quiet booth to themselves.
Plenty of booths available at Smudge's!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

The real question - could Archie hold up against Koko's antics?!?!?
Koko is a feisty one and regularly takes down her brother (14 pounds) who by chance looks remarkably like Archie! A 2-1/2 old is probably the age needed to have the energy to take on Koko!

Looks like a fine date to me!!
Done! Archie and Koko it is!!! Wouldn't it be fun to see how they handled the situation IRL????