Status
Not open for further replies.

pandybear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KJS

Well said Deb
...What I find a shame is that all us like minded people had to meet in this...less than pleasant way...be assured when news of a cat/kitten related nature appears I will share it with you all

P.S did you know that one of the 'glitches' at Dogo is that we can not post the word cat....seriously!...we have to say C A T ot C@t to make it show up...wierd huh?
it is a shame

hey that's a funny glitch, i wonder why it happened...

felicia

lizziesmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It's a shame this happened

I've been a member at dogo long enough to know how the mods handle situations and believe me it's no different than here. You do something to insult or hurt a member or guest you get worned you do it again another worning and again then they either ask u to leave for awhile or they delete the account. They notice someone signed up for more than 1 name on the same ip address all acccounts registered on the address are frozen(I think maybe thats another board). People go both places for 1 simple reason...they love animals. Difference is dogo is mainly for dogs and tcs is mainly for cats. Haven't people heard the saying "if u don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all"?

Yes I'm a dogo member I admit it but I joined cuz of my kitten...not to bash anyone...if u don't like dogo then don't go over there it's that simple

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The situation is over, it has been handled and this subject is now closed. There is no need for further lectures from either side.

Status
Not open for further replies.