TCS Addicts Anonymous Meeting

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, I'm Kenz, and I'm so addicted that I could probly qualify as the President of the Annonymous program

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I've said it before.
I, Leah, am addicted to TCS. I cant stop. I WILL have withdrawls if away for too long.
I hail the signature makers. I love the Lounge. I respect president Mackenzie's desicions. I hide from gnomes.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
TCS......I could take it or leave it.......(don't anyone look at my post numbers

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not addicted either. Actually, I'm in denial. I need serious help!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lilleah

I, Leah, am addicted to TCS. I cant stop. I WILL have withdrawls if away for too long.
I hail the signature makers. I love the Lounge. I respect president Mackenzie's desicions. I hide from gnomes.
Well said Leah!

(I want to hide from the gnomes too!!
)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lilleah

Too cute!

I love it!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
hi, i am Laureen, & i'm also addicted to TCS...missed it so much last summer i made sure i had a working internet connection THIS summer!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm Tammy and I'm so addicted, that my dust bunnies are begging for attention.

nekokaasan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi, I'm Caro, and I'm addicted to TCS!

[chorus]How addicted are you?[/chorus]

So addicted that I'm going to get dialup in my new apartment just so I can have internet access! (I won't be able to afford DSL when I move.)

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi. My name is Betsy. I'm a TCS addict. I can't go a single workday without checking back here a minimum of 5 times an hour. If not more, LOL!!!

HOWEVER, I've learned tons of stuff from the folks here, so I'm finding there are many benefits to this particular addiction. Does that mean I'm in denial?

mamacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You people are all suckers. I'm not an addict. I can stop anytime I want. Yeah, that's right.
Wait a second, was that a gnome gnawing through my cable line, trying to cut me off from TCS forever? Nooooo.....!

Okay I admit it, I have a problem. And I'm also addicted to TCS.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not an addict, it's cool, I feel alright...

No, okay, the first step is admitting you have a problem right?

I was deciding what internet to get in my new apartment and I had to get broadband. I could justify this as because I am a student and need internet for research, but I have to admit my main thought was that dial-up will make TCS load too slow!!!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*Gulps, Stands Up, wipes sweat from her brow* My name is Alycia..I came here tonight because my DH says I have a problem. I have an addiction. I do it at work when no one's watching, when I am at my mothers house for too long, I sneak off into the other room and do it there. I stay up late at night, making sure everyone's asleep before I do it. I have been known to get so involved with my addiction that I will "forget" to do things around the house...
Yes, I am addicted to....................TCS! *breaks down crying* Will you help me?