TCS Addiction???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've read bits & pieces about TSC's crash last year. What happened? How did you survive?????

Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

Addicted? Who, me? Nah, never!! LOL.....considering that if it weren't for last year's crash I would have twice as many posts as I do now........

meiam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i'm definately addicted! this is the first website that i've gotten hooked on, and everyone is so friendly which is nice because it seems to be difficult to make friends in todays society...where i live people seem to be of two extremes, they either drink way too muchand want to party all the time, or they're hardcore church goers...i'm neither, so i don't seem to have anything in common with anyone, at least here i know we all share a love of felines!

talon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am addicted to. I survived the crash - but barely! Everytime TCS takes too long or doesn't come up - I have flashbacks.

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes I am powerless over my TCS use! I came here when I first adopted a cat again after years without one. And got pulled in by all the thoughts and
opinions and just love it!

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

I would have found TCS anyway but I joined when I moved away from my family and friends. I don't have a lot of friends in TN yet but I have TONS of friends on TCS.
Same here!!
I've made some good friends and really enjoy chatting with people on the site. Its great to share pictures and storys with people who love their cats as much as I love mine.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

I've read bits & pieces about TSC's crash last year. What happened? How did you survive?????
with difficulty!
and I can definitely identify with Talon's flashbacks!

I'm not even sure what aspect of cats it was that I googled, that turned up TCS among the hits. I spent maybe as much as an hour browsing the site, continually picking my jaw up off the floor, and said, "That's it! gotta join" -- and acknowledged in my first post that it was going to require discipline. One of the responses congratulated me on recognizing the addictive nature of the site -- little did I know.

Oh, yes, I'm an addict, all right!

talon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am still addicted. It gets to the point, especially right now since I am off... that I hit "New Messages" and there aren't any.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

Hi...my name is xocats & I'm a TCSoholic.

OK fellow TCS addicts...Hydroaxe is still in denial.
Do you think that it's time for a group intervention?
When you click on a person's name, you can view their public profile. I have 12.36 posts/day, Hydroaxe has only 4.36 posts per day. So I guess I am much more of an addict...is that a bad thing?!?

daidreamer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I know a girl at my work which is a member of TCS - JaneMary - She knows I totally love kitties and she does to so we yack all the time about our babies. I invited her to come meet my family and that night she introduced me to TCS WHAAA HOOO
I have been stuck ever since. That was June 9, 2005 and I am up to 293 post already. I love it.. Its great and clean which means I am able to read up while I am at work and it makes for a great shift with all the great stories, pictures, games and so on. Well except for the sad stories, I look like a freak
my eyes out at work.

So my hubby, JaneMary and my kitties say Yep I am A TCS Aholic and loving every minute of it.

I am an addict... (thanks)

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Hi, my name is Karen and I am a TCS-aholic. I was here 30 days as of yesterday and this is my 500th post. I was out of the house all day and the first thing I did when I got home was run to the computer to log in.

Is there a support group I can join ?

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I take about 18 credit hours of college every semester for the past 2 1/2 years and i was doing real good till i found this site... and while i am still taking the same amount of hours... my GPA is shot...

so much for being valedictorian

I am addicted to the people, the posts, the pictures... there is nothing non-enjoyable on here! It is to much fun... everyone thinks i am crazy... but they just dont understand

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

Addicted, nah, obsessed maybe...lol but not addicted.
OMG! i was looking at your photobucket site.... you have a Stitch doll!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutley love Stitch!!! :hyper

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A Lady friend dragged me to it kicking and screaming all the way and once it started I couldnt stop laughing. It was an absolute hoot. I thought I wAS GONNA DIE. LOL

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

A Lady friend dragged me to it kicking and screaming all the way and once it started I couldnt stop laughing. It was an absolute hoot. I thought I wAS GONNA DIE. LOL
I didnt see the movie, which was so cute, until a few months after i bought my first Stitch doll, which, to this day, sits next to my bedside!

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Me, addicted to TCS? Never!

How can you not be?? this place is so wonderful! It's great to be in the company of people who love their kitties as much as I love mine; and who don't think I need to "get a life" because I spend so much time here (according to my aunt
).