Tattoos!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by parsleysage

Kailie - loved ALL of your tattoos! Especially the cat's eye and the cat on the back of your neck!
Love your's as well hun, VERY nice!

I told my brother that he better have my next one ready for my for my birthday next month.
He said he has a design of a cat looking out from behind a rock in a garden but I haven't seen the design yet. Tats are soooo addictive, and having a brother for a tattoo artist makes it that much worse!

parsleysage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kailie

I told my brother that he better have my next one ready for my for my birthday next month.
He said he has a design of a cat looking out from behind a rock in a garden but I haven't seen the design yet. Tats are soooo addictive, and having a brother for a tattoo artist makes it that much worse!
I can't even imagine. I wouldn't have any plain skin left!
Be sure to show us your new tat once you get it!!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is a beautiful dragonfly. I think you are right it being your beloved grandfather letting you know it would be alright.
DH of 26 years just retired (temporarily) is a tattoo artist. I have about 40% coverage, but my favorite is my little tabby with a flowered collar. I have a Japanese dancer with a tiger at her feet that is beautiful. The design came from an old Japanese woodcut. I have been trying to get him to post pics forever. I can't do it, because I am a technotard.
I am sick, diabetes, hep c, and a laundry list of other stuff, so he does not want to tattoo me any more. He said he would do one more, so I chose a beautiful Claddagh for my wrist. It will be the only one visible in regular clothes. You could never tell I had any in my regular clothes, jeans and t-shirts.