Tattoos...

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis

i think for my next tattoo i am gonna get this
I love that!! I love the Baby Phat tat that someone has here too- I want to get it!

Originally Posted by kittyprincess

theres my tat i plan on getting another one soon, just not sure what yet, lol oh and a lil advice i dont think my hurt to bad
I seriously love your Taurus zodiak tattoo- I wish mine was that cool of a design!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It has been my experience tht Tattoo Goo, Tat Wax, and all that stuff that allegedly makes your tattoos heal better is crap to make greedy shop owners money. The markup on it is crazy. It will pull your color out. I have a complete back piece and the only part that I had to have recolored is the part that I tried Tattoo Goo on. My SO is a tattoo artist of 20 years, and the manager of a nice shop, and the first thing he did when he took over is throw the all Tattoo Goo away. Plain white Lubriderm lotion is the best stuff I have ever used in the 30 years I have been getting tattooed. Just my

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I love that!! I love the Baby Phat tat that someone has here too- I want to get it!

I seriously love your Taurus zodiak tattoo- I wish mine was that cool of a design!
lol thanx took me for ever to find a design that i liked! what does urs look like?

artharitis

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
a&d ointment is the best for tattoos the first couple of days after you get one.
After 12 tattoos and many ointments none of the expensive ones are worth it.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
This ones on my shoulder (i had to take the pic in the mirror, it's very hard to take pics of your back with no one to help)

Same with this one lol, on my lower back, i had to twist around hehe

I wanted a scarab beetle next, but i drew this a few days ago. Sort of an abstract heart for me and Tristan, without doing the whole name thing

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

It has been my experience tht Tattoo Goo, Tat Wax, and all that stuff that allegedly makes your tattoos heal better is crap to make greedy shop owners money. The markup on it is crazy. It will pull your color out. I have a complete back piece and the only part that I had to have recolored is the part that I tried Tattoo Goo on. My SO is a tattoo artist of 20 years, and the manager of a nice shop, and the first thing he did when he took over is throw the all Tattoo Goo away. Plain white Lubriderm lotion is the best stuff I have ever used in the 30 years I have been getting tattooed. Just my
I like your
it is the same as mine. I use jergens extra dry skin healing lotion but I might give the lubriderm a try I do like it...

pjrocco

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Here is a couple poor shots, but you get the idea.

Excuse my freckles, they showed up after I got 3rd degree burns.

My sons name... This one sucks, the lines are too deep and a little shaky. I've had it for almost 6 years and I keep telling myself to go get it fixed, but I never do.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sazza

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
WOW! Some more really lovely tattoos there!

I got my tattoo this morning, and I have to say - it really wasn't such a bad experience at all! Yeah, at times it did sting a little, but I kept really calm and focused on other things. I am in
with my tattoo!

I will post pics as soon as it has started to heal a little. Thanks to everyone for their great advice and pics!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sazza

I will post pics as soon as it has started to heal a little. Thanks to everyone for their great advice and pics!
hey, no fair! i posted mine the day of! we want
now!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sazza

WOW! Some more really lovely tattoos there!

I got my tattoo this morning, and I have to say - it really wasn't such a bad experience at all! Yeah, at times it did sting a little, but I kept really calm and focused on other things. I am in
with my tattoo!

Post pics now! Really, they look their best when they are brand new. If you wait for healing you'll have to wait till it's completely healed if you want it to look good.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sazza

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ok, heres a pic as promised!