Tattoos anyone?

irinasak

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have a cherry tree branch with cherry flowers running down my back. The flowers are bigger and redder but I love them, because a dear friend drew it for me and then I had the drawing tattoed.

I do plan on tattoing Sophie, the cat on my avatar, like a watercolor painting.

mingking

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I would like a tattoo one day but I'm waiting until I'm "mature" enough to make this decision. I've made my own requirements before I let myself think about a tattoo (I must be 25+, must live apart from my parents, and it must be something meaningful). My bio-psych professor told us not to make any rash decisions until we're 25+ because that's when our brains stop developing. 
 I've got a few more years to go! But I'm definitely thinking about getting something with my cat. 

(And that tattoo eyeball.. ew........ And have you heard of that girl who got a bunch of stars on her face, claimed she fell asleep, sued the artist when her dad got mad but turns out, she actually wanted all those stars on her face!)

juleska

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have two tattoos. A full back piece (dragon) and a purple bull on my arm. Both were done by an artist I found in Thailand (we live in the Philippines but I've traveled to Thailand a lot). We're planning another trip back to Thailand next year so I can get more work done and my husband can as well. He has a partial sleeve, Japanese maple leaves.

We both want to get some of our most special children memorialized with Cattoos. I'm planning to have the same artist design them for us. We've had many so it's hard to choose, but there are at least 2, perhaps 3 I want incorporated. I'm also going to add some floral work to mine. My husband is going to get 2-3 cats incorporated with his as well, and may do a 2nd sleeve.

I'm currently searching the web for inspiration on cattoo designs. My guy can do something original for me but I want ideas and inspiration.

Here's what I currently have: