tatoos/piercing

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I apologize if theres a thread already about this, but am kinda curious if anyone else has tats or piercings? I have 3 tats, and just my ears pierced. All of my tats are on my ankle/calf. I got my first one in March of 2003, and it goes all the way around my ankle, with stars and it has a moon on the side of it. Then my second one I got Jan. 2005, and it is a memory of DAD heart with wings, and the date in it. The most recent one I got was in Jan of this year and its got my kids names in it. I love all of mine!
They all are awesome, or so I think.....

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have my nose pierced on the right side and had my left eyebrow pierced but had to take it out due to my employment...when I go to new mexico with my class, I am getting a tatoo of the Metis Flag but I'm not sure where...I am a chicken and can't stand needles...don't know how well it will go, but I made it out alive from my piercings hehe.

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
i have 8 tats(i have a tiny cross on the inside of my left ankle but havent gotten a pic yet) my left ear 3 times my right ear 2 times my tounge and lip pierced so far lol

my left hand it says Val

right shoulder blade its actually about the size of my hand but looks small in the pic

left shoulder blade

back of my neck (tilt your head to the right so it looks straight lol) my brother has one just like it but the colors are opposite

right outer thigh

lower back

right upper arm band its twin dragons their feet meet in the middle with a head on each side (it does not go all the way around)

and im not done lol

eupnea

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've got 6 tats, a few of which I can't show because its hard to get pictures of them.

I've got a pink elephant on my right "cheek"
a print by Kandinsky on my left foot
a kidney with wings and a halo on my left lower back (it has significance, I promise)
a map of St. Paul on the inside of my left bicep.
white ink circles on each wrist.
a blackwork design under "the girls"

I also have my septum, ears, center lip, tongue, tongue web, navel, and uh.. one other place pierced.

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
Originally Posted by eupnea

I also have my septum, ears, center lip, tongue, tongue web, navel, and uh.. one other place pierced.
what was the web like i have heard of it but never actually seen anyone that has it done. did it hurt more that the others? my firend got her neck pierced right where the 2 bones of your collar bone are (i couldn't stand watching them do it lol) and i have another friend that got a full corset piercing that was cool but nothing i would ever do lol

eupnea

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis

what was the web like i have heard of it but never actually seen anyone that has it done. did it hurt more that the others? my firend got her neck pierced right where the 2 bones of your collar bone are (i couldn't stand watching them do it lol) and i have another friend that got a full corset piercing that was cool but nothing i would ever do lol
It didn't hurt much at all. I think it was the least painful.

I used to have my nape pierced, but it started to reject and I took it out. THAT one hurt a LOT.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one tattoo on my lower back of a calico cat playing with a chickadee, my favorite cat and my favorite bird. I plan to get more soon. I have 2 holes in each ear pierced.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i have 3 in each ear, i might get my 4th done this saturday and i have my navel pierced too.. i used to have my nose pierced its closed up now

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
I have a tattoo on my back which is now 7 years old and faded a bit, I'll add a pic when I go home.
I also have my naval pierced, 7 piercings in my ears (4 in 1, 3 in the other) and my tragus (that little nobbly bit that sticks out in your ear) pierced.

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 2 tats.Tiger climbing up the left side of my back and a wolf howlig at the moon on the right side of my back and 1 belly ring!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There are numerous tattoo/piercing threads. Use the "search" option at the top of the forums and you'll find them.

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I currently don't have any peircings but I have 3 tats. I have a scythe on both arms and a flaming skull on my chest. By next year I hope to get one that I've been wanting for a long time: a MASSIVE dragon on my back.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have my ears and tongue done. I have 3 tatoos and the 4th this weekend. 1 is skull crossbones with a pink bow on my right chest. The 2nd is big right over heart it is a skull with fire around it with a golden halo with hubbies name in it and blue angel wings and the bottom is a memorial. it has his birth and the year of passing. the 3rd is on my arm it has 3 red hearts with each of the boys names in it and whit wings on each side and a torquise banner wraping it. The 4th is a skull with a pink bow and butterfly wings, I am hoping to put it on my back. Am not sure if am chicken or not yet.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
25 tats, 15 piercings.
Most of the tats I love, some are from a time I'd like to forget and thus I want to get them covered or removed.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have my ears pierced, but rarely wear earring ever since I had surgery on my neck (has caused problems with the feelings around my ear). If I weren't such a wuss I would love a dragon tattoo. 3 problem however - 1: I don't like pain. 2: I can't find the right dragon - it has to be perfect. 3: Hubby hates tattoos. (I can deal with #3 if only I could get over 1 and 2)

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have my belly button pierced, I've had that for about 3 years now, 3 piercings in each ear, and then 1 tattoo on my lower back of my zodiak sign. I really want another tattoo but I don't know where I'd get it, or what it would be of!