Tanabe and Mr snugles and o yea im the new guy!

ronnycage

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
so im Ron im 23 years old I have some kitties and bunnies my gf is the rabbit expert im trying to learn more about my cats as I am somewhat attached to them. they are members of my growing family and bring the occasional headache but most of all smiles and laughs.

heres some pics tanabe (light colored female named after a car part company)
mr snuggles (tanabes brother that my former roommate abandoned)both are about 9 months now and were adopted from a shelter... buy one get one free haha. I will be moving shortly into a home that has a 3rd cat and a dog until i settle on my house but as of right now these are the kitties and bunnies and more!

the bunnies roo and daisy

and last but not least what i do on the weekends

I hope I can help with maybe product reviews and maybe learn a couple things from eating grooming etc of my 2 kittens. I guess be nice?

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are they litter brothers? or just both adopted from the same shelter? I'm asking cause your spotted boy looks a heck of a lot like an Ocicat! I'd like to see more of the sides of him - but the pattern fits.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awesome kitties! And Tanabe even has a cute lil' pink collar! Congratulations on doing a great job with them and good luck on your future moves
Remember - your kitties need patience when they are relocated until they adjust (sorry - the Mom in me )

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ronnycage

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
thanks for the comments guys!

my forum etiquette is probably horrible due to posting on car forums all day and running a car shop as well sorry if im not the most polite poster. but anywaysss....

yes my kittens are supposedly from the same litter or so the shelter says that we recieved them from. they were the only 2 together in the cage when we went to get them.

anyways seems like you guys have a bunch of cute cats and kittens as well!

ancientsanskrit

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
In TX, but will always be a Michigan-boy.
Hey this site keeps getting better....another fellow car-nut!

Slick lookin' S2K (Dude, I hope that's not a fart-cannon!). Love those cars, quite nimble and fun. How long have you been auto-x-ing for?

Lol, it's amazing how well the etiquette is when comparing a forum like this to your typical car forum!

Great looking cats. I'm trying to teach mine to shift gears, though he does enjoy grasping the steering wheel.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hi Ron,

I am so glad that you, your bunnies and adorable kitties, have joined our community of caring people who love cats. Please make yourself at home.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your gorgeous furfamily to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)
aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww what a lovely pic where are they lie!
...can I lie next to they?...
thanks for share!

See you on the forums!