Tammy-Timmy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is Monday, and Tammy-Timmy goes in tomorrow for her spay. She is still all over the place.

I wonder if this is how she expresses her heat??? Some cats break down doors and climb out windows to get ouside, she won't go outside. But she paces the house, nips at the other cats, has driven Pete completely bonkers and has alienated ChanKahli to the point where ChanKahli runs in the opposite direction when Tammy shows up.

Dear God. I hope all of this can be mended after she is spayed because I would REALLY like some peace and quiet in my home again.

Thank you everyone who listened and put up with us. I really appreciate the support. I have learned a great deal from this cat so maybe there may come a time when I can help someone else. Thanks for all the advice, vibes and support.

KittenKiya, Pete, ChanKahli---KittenKiya's Clan

tortiebaby

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Is the vet going to check her out and tell you what went wrong befre they spay her? Also, are you SURE she is no longer pregnant? She may have aborted SOME of the kittens and there could still be one or more left. Have you felt her stomach to check?

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been over this cat so much, that I know how long it take for her to fart after she eats. ( 3.5 minutes) There is nothing in that belly. Except some fat. She has put on weight since she moved in with me, but that's it. No milk, nipples are not protruding anymore, no discharge, NOTHING!!!!!

tortiebaby

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hmmm...I sure hope the vet can shed some light on the situation and tell you what happened. It's to close to halloween for freaky things to be happening.LOL!

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I gotta tell you, after this cat, I will welcome spooky things with open arms. All I have to do today is go home and find out that she opened the window and is gone.

Nevermind, I am demented

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well my friends, the time has come. Tammy-Timmy is safely at the Vet's as we speak.

Whew!! What a rush this has been.

Thank you again all for your support, advice, laughter and comfort.

Bless you all.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww , glad that she seem's to be ok .
Let us know what the vet had to say about the hole situation , but what fun we had reading your story lol

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, please keep us updated how it goes with her spay. I wonder if this will calm her down a bit. What will you do without Tammy's antics going on?

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, the first thing I am going to do is have a vodka martini, a vodka collins and a vodka and diet 7-up. You have no idea how disgusting those vodka sandwiches were. Gotta rinse my mouth out.

Then I think I will sleep for a week.

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I got Tammy-Timmy back from the vet's this afternoon. She looked at me so doe-eyed......Oh mommy, what did I do?????-type of look.

The vet told me that when I had brought her in the first time, they said they had felt a mass, but the vet couldn't feel any kits. So they thought she was pregnant too. Anyway I got Tammy home and put her in my bedroom. She was wailing so pitiously in the cage, that I took her out and put her on my bed.

She looked at me so happy and doe-eyed, and I opened the door to go get some food and "whhoooosssshhhhh", Tammy was gone. She moved like she was shot from guns. I didn't even see that darn cat get off the bed and she gone. AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH.

Of course, the instructions were, don't let her get on the floor, (yeah, right), don't let her get into the water and food, (yeah, right). She's wearing a stocking, which I don't think will stay on for long.

It looks like I am going to have to go back to vodka sandwiches (yuck), vodka ice cream, vodka strawberries, vodka blueberries, vodka macaroni and cheese......God almighty.....how much can one person take???? And I though it was all over (yeah, right).

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

tortiebaby

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I hope you find her! That's terrible! I mea, you just finally got her home after the whole ordeal and now she's outside! Does she answer to her name? Has she ever been outside before since you got her? If not then just wait a little while and then go look for her. If you chase her right away it will just frighten her, just let her explore so she is more calm. At least, that's what I had to do when my cat got out. I just had to keep an eye on her and watch where she went, if I went for her she would run away. Soo...I gave her time to get calm and then nabbed her. Ooooohhh...I hope you catch her soon before she gets hurt. I mean, if she tries to jump or something she could hurt herself and tear out the staples. Poor girl...poor you!

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, please, my most abject apologies. She is NOT outside. She took off from the bedroom into the kitty litter room under the chair. What pissed me off the most was that she was singing, "Who let the dogs out, woof, woof........ who let the dogs out, woof woof".

tortiebaby

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ooooohhhh, sorry, I misunderstood.

Originally Posted by KittenKiya

What pissed me off the most was that she was singing, "Who let the dogs out, woof, woof........ who let the dogs out, woof woof".
Ummm...maybe you should cut back a bit on the vodka...LOL!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, that keeping kitties quiet after a spay is a hard thing. At least she made it through the surgery so its done!

Tortiebaby...you are too funny!

siameseohio

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear she is home. I pray that this helps her to settle down.

I'd like to thank you TortieBaby. I think this site is great, but this is the first time I've laughed out loud.
You are funny.

tortiebaby

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm glad I could be of assistance...by the way, did you know that if you laugh hard 100 times you will have done enough excersise to lose a pound?

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Au contraire, mi amiga!!! More vodka!!!! NOW!!!!!

It appears that I am going to be drinking it by the gallon now. She trying to eat off the stocking that they sent her home in. They said not to give her much water at first, she had her head in the water bowl, slurping away. They said not to eat too much at first, she cleaned out the food bowl.

tortiebaby

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You should get her an E. Collar. Not only will it keep her from chewing at the stocking, but it also looks absolutely hilarious! You do realize, however, that if you DO get her an E. Collar that you will be fully responsible for posting pics of it, right?

I think I have some pics of my mom's dog wearing one of those, let me see if I can find one and scan it onto my computer and post it for you all. Then you'll just hace 98 more laughs to go before you lose a pound! Yippee!

tortiebaby

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, Milli(that's her name) has had her good days:

Her bad days:

And...her collar days:

Of course, she wasn't too upset about the collar, I mean, at least she didn't have to wear a hat like the cats did...

(poor cats)