Taking a kittens temp, how and whats normal

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

howmany

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Update all kittens fine but the crange one still he was all clear a few days now eyes red and sneezing so it must be viral sigh going to look up what to do about herpes virus support.
His stool is normal thought
Beatrix the mumma wanted her babies quite badly after 24 hours so I let her out and she nursed ine at a time and slept if more than o e tries to nurse at a time she leaves and they all have to put up with a good wash in exchange[emoji]128522[/emoji] She is really happy to go out side again and has started hunting for them so I guess she is healing well thanks for your help along the way. I guess we are keeping 4 ! Well two cats will leave with my daughter next year she is only living in res on year or so she thinks now[emoji]128580[/emoji].

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
howmany howmany

L-lysine is a good immune supporter. If it gets worse, an antibiotic will usually clear any secondary infections.

Will you be getting everyone spayed and neutered?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

howmany

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh god yes they are sweet but my husband see the financail folly in not having just payed to fix there mom on the credit card dispite the brake jobs on our two cars... Because it sure did not save any in the long run.
The nine month old was done when the where 3 weeks Mumma cat last week, older cat were never allowed to breed . So I found a vet that will do the boy kittens for 75$ and will get spca vouchers for a 100$for the girls

One of the kitties a girl won't eat wet unless it the expensive stuff or fancy feast ocean fish,
But lines up hopfully everytime just to see, they are so much fun!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I'm glad to hear that you will be able tp get them all fixed! It is cheaper than having kittens again, or other health problems from not spaying and neutering. [emoji]128077[/emoji]