Take Your Pet to Work Day

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hehe I bring my pets to work with me almost everyday
I work at the animal shelter- so i bring my little bottle baby foster kittens/puppies into work with me so i can feed them while i'm at work! Since I work at the shelter- that works out great
They also get spoiled rotten by all my coworkers

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a brilliant idea!!! I am so glad Mika had a good time and enjoyed being the centre of attention!! I wouldn't dare take my boys into work - they would trash the place!!!!

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's so lovely that your daughter is able to do that with Mika! I'd love to take Villy in to my office, but it would NEVER be allowed, and Villy would be so scared bless her.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's a great idea! I wish Reilly & Sydney were that sociable

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww! That is so sweet! I'd love to take my girls to work!

Mom did have Olivia at the office for a bit the other week. (She was on her way to the vet.) It was so fun showing her off and all, I was totally distracted trying to get her to play while she explored!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's so cool that your daughter's work does that! How did everyone's pets mix? I can't believe Mika is so relaxed being taken everywhere.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

That's so cool that your daughter's work does that! How did everyone's pets mix? I can't believe Mika is so relaxed being taken everywhere.
As it turned out, the lady who usually brings her dog was out sick today so it really ended up only being Mika in the office. She sucked up to Jennifer's boss and then spent a lot of her day sleeping in the filing cabinet.
She even smells like Jennifer's boss' cologne (Mika that is) so he must have been getting some lovin' from her.