Take the color test

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands. (Definitely me!)

You are bubbly and approachable. Unrestricted by the latest fashion trends, you buy clothes only when they look good on you. (Did I mention that I HATE trendy? I always shop in the winter season because I like the colors better....)

You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships. (Um, I'm supposed to have a personal life? J/K)

You value highly what is important to you. Some people may find your possessions a little out of fashion, but you don't mind as they appeal to your taste. (Yup)

Business often takes priority to social occasions. You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. (Wow, said the same thing twice LOL )

You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them. (Yup, definitely me)

dougbug

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
that was so cool, and my results was so true, it was me