Taco's Night on the Phone Pole

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Send those power guys a box of homemade cookies!

Glad Taco is okay.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for everyones remarks. We are all of one mind!

Yes, we should do something for the power guys, but I am thinking maybe they want to remain unknown. Even though their dispatch sent them out, I wouldn't want them to get in any trouble. Although, the one guy said they got a kitty out of a pine tree a month or so ago. And we have heard of another instance where a kitty was up a pole for 3 days, and no one would help. They ended up rescuing her too!

They steadfastly refused money....I think they know how indebted we are to them. I told them I was gonna switch power companies....I don't think you can do that

finsterhead

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes, Taco is a very lucky girl. And I just can't stop hugging her. She was one day old last year when my husband found her and her sisters in the engine compartment of a front end loader at his work. They were our Easter Miracles as they must have been born on Easter. I couldn't find homes for them, and so they stayed here bringing our total to six. This weekend is their birthday party and it was so horrible to think of celebrating without my baby Taco! I still can't believe she is here and well and happy. Give your kitties lots of hugs today!!!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How frightening; I held my breath through the first part of the story. I am so glad that everything is okay.