Sylornas Rescued Kittens

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sylorna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So here are my little darlings at the age of 4 weeks. I took the photo's last week, which means we only have one week left. I'm so glad I get to keep one, and I hope my friend takes one too.
Peepers hangin out in a slipper

Group Shot

BamBam looking really cute

Final updates soon!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My they've sure grown! They're all cute as buttons!!! I love kitties, especially little baby ones.

I'd never be able to foster cats because I have such a soft spot for them that I wouldn't be able to give them back and would end up with a million cats.

I admire those who have the will to foster though. Each of the babies who have foster mommies and daddies are sure lucky and loved

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sylorna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, Pebbles and Peepers were dropped off at the OSPCA this afternoon, as agreed. It was really hard to do, and we miss them, but it's for the best. Turns out the cat who was in the window of the petstore where the OSPCA has a cage got adopted on Friday, and the cage will fit 2 kittens perfectly. I'm sure they'll find wonderful homes sooo quickly and hopefully they'll go to the same place. Bambam (now renamed Moo) and Prince (renamed Noir) are staying with us until their new owners finish their remodelling. They will be going to the same house. Dynah will be with me, and you'll be seeing lots of pictures of her over the years.
So here are some pictures of Pebbles and Peepers last night with us.

My sister and I with our little ones.

Pebbles glamour shot

Peepers asking to come onto the bed

Please send them some Happy adoption vibes.
Jess