Sydney Pet and Animal Expo Championship Show!

purringpanther

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We came home with so much stuff packed into our little car!
Here's a picture of all the prizes they both won.
We also had a bunch more food and toys and stuff because there were so many people either giving away products or selling it really cheap at the Expo.

purringpanther

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
One of things they won was a kitty tent. They both love this tent and it ends up being rolled and tossed all around our loungeroom because they chase each other in and out of it and play tackles.
Here's a picture of Orion sleeping inside it...

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Orion and Draco both did great!! Congrats to both of them and very proud Mum and Dad. They got a LOT of loot, too!! Love that Kitty Tent. Ophelia would live in there.

Is Draco judged with the other Russians or do they have a separate Russian Black category?

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you and Leslie buy "show cat" quality kittens, or "pet" kittens from your respected breeders?

I know when I got Nakita show quality kittens were going for almost double the price!

purringpanther

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The breeder Cherie knew I was buying them as neutered pets only, so Orion and Draco are probably pet quality I guess. They're getting a lot of good comments from judges and people though, so that's pretty cool.
Leslie bought Tatyana to breed though, so she is definitely show quality and she was charged more for her.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good job Orion, Draco and Tat! You did great! My babies would probably love that tent!

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gosh - that must be so nervewracking, both for Louise/Leslie and the little fluffies.

It's so cool that they all did so well. Brave kitties