Switching Kittens From 4 Meals A Day To 3

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nerdgirl5

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
No worries. I'm gonna call his office tomorrow and ask his staff (I've spoken with them before--they're very nice) and ask what they recommend to not buy.

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd love to hear what they say, nerdgirl5 nerdgirl5 , if you don't mind posting! I read a bunch of Dr. Peterson's articles when our previous cat was in her waning months and really value his advice.

Also, another possibility for you might be Sheba pate, which is a lot like Fancy Feast but has byproducts listed lower. And though there's menadione and added color, there aren't added flavors. Plus no nitrites, at least in the foods I've checked. Our cats get one Sheba meal a week, too, and are finally getting used to it. It's very decent food for the price! (If your cats like it -- ours used to hate it.)

nerdgirl5

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Will do. I just posted a query on their FB page and will call tomorrow. I really value his advice, too.

Thanks for the Sheba tip. Will look into it.

nerdgirl5

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Will do. I just posted a query on their FB page and will call tomorrow. I really value his advice, too.

Thanks for the Sheba tip. Will look into it.

nerdgirl5

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
FYI, I tried calling both offices--no answer. Not sure if they're open or super busy. But wrote them a letter. Will let you know if I hear back...