Swimsuit Shopping

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i bought seperates last year i think. the top is a darker green tank, the bottom looks like a skirt (so it covers my bottom). i feel a lot less self conscious in it. i bought it at target.

i rarely go swimming or to the pool, so i think it's been at least a year since i wore it.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a tankini. I've got no bathing suit body and they cover enough for me! Except my legs but eh, thats life! I dont even wear shorts anymore. Capri's cover me! I just wish I could get an under wire tankini top. That would help. The one I currently have is a halter style and I tighten it really tight so it squeezs 'things' into place! (I can't believe I just said that, almost said something else!
)

I always have to get them from somewhere that sells them as separates. It's not so bad since I've put on weight, but as a teen it was torture. I think back then I needed a large top to a smaller medium bottom...and I had super good abs. Those were the days! I've always been busty, but I used to have no butt or anything. Just ask my Mom, she was the one to tell me that!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

I have a tankini. I've got no bathing suit body and they cover enough for me! Except my legs but eh, thats life! I dont even wear shorts anymore. Capri's cover me! I just wish I could get an under wire tankini top. That would help. The one I currently have is a halter style and I tighten it really tight so it squeezs 'things' into place! (I can't believe I just said that, almost said something else!
)

I always have to get them from somewhere that sells them as separates. It's not so bad since I've put on weight, but as a teen it was torture. I think back then I needed a large top to a smaller medium bottom...and I had super good abs. Those were the days! I've always been busty, but I used to have no butt or anything. Just ask my Mom, she was the one to tell me that!
I have to shop seperates usually too..my top is medium and my bottom is large

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Ive got boyleg bottoms (not shorts, but not a bikini) and a bikini top and i wear a singlet over it. Im not skinny, but this actually flatters me and i feel sporty. I wore these on out valentines holiday this year. Lots of privacy and i didnt have to worry about a million people staring at me like when you go to a public pool. If ive ever gone to the public pool i wear a tshirt or something completely annoying to swim in because they are complete strangers and im so self concious

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate shopping for bathing suits more than bras. I may be skinning but that doesn't mean I can find one that fits right. The old ones I have are all stretched out & don't stay on properly in the water. I also have to wear two different sizes. Being a girl is such a pain at times.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Women are their own worse enemies and are far too hard on themselves.

IMO if you can fit into a Victoria Secret product, then you have the body to wear a bathsuit, be it one or two pieces.