Sweet orange and white kitty

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw this sweet orange and white baby in the middle of the road this morning. It just broke my heart....
I came home on lunch and gave Oscar many kisses

RIP sweet kitty

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It is very saddening how many cats are hit & killed on roads. The interstate near me, speed limit 70, often has kitties walking in between east bound & west bound lanes....bound to be hit & killed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I drove past the sweet baby again today. It just breaks my heart that it could be someone's baby and they are looking for them. Someone did move him to the side of the road so he still looks like he's sleeping. It kills me everyday driving by and I just pray that his family knows that he is peaceful and playing happily over the bridge

peter

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It is sad how many cats are killed by cars
Where I live, lots of cats are in the area, I've have kittens born on my pourch, I've wanted one all my life vs a dog but my brother is very allergic, oh well, When I get older I'll get two kittens

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Godspeed over RB, little kitty. When you cross over, look up the poor little cottontail that I picked up off the highway this morning and turned over to wildlife rescue for euthanasia - you two can talk about what a caring lot of people we TCSers are.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was driving home from work the other day and these two girls, about my age, were burying the kitty on the side of the road. Now he can rest peacefully