Sweet new foster kitty

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, guys, since my outside kitty Louie isn't ready to come in yet and is doing fine and another more urgent situation arose, I now have a new foster kitty occupying the spare bedroom. He was left behind just last week when his owners moved. With cold temps and snow here, and as sweet as this guy is, he needed a place ASAP. He's already been neutered, had his shots and will go to the rescue's vet for testing and a check up week. Pretty sure his name's going to be Zachary. He's young, only about a year old, very loving, goofy and playful.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Want another one? We have one just like him at our shelter, almost a twin! And about the same age, just as goofy, and a real lover.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Spare 'oom doesn't stay empty long!

He's very cute - you can just see his purrsonality in the pictures!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You forgot Regal! That last picture looks like he belongs there!

Cute boy! He looks like he's got personality and he's pretty on top of that. He won't have problems finding a great forever home!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

Want another one? We have one just like him at our shelter, almost a twin! And about the same age, just as goofy, and a real lover.
He sounds like such a sweetie. Sending lots of adoption vibes for him.

Originally Posted by white cat lover

Spare 'oom doesn't stay empty long!

He's very cute - you can just see his purrsonality in the pictures!
It was a little over three weeks this time. That must be some kind of record.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, he's got a smile almost like Bridge! I hope he gets a home soon, with some great people who will love him for life.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
That boy is a sweetie! And I love that he loves mousies! I hope he finds a loving home soon.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

He sounds like such a sweetie. Sending lots of adoption vibes for him.
He got adopted some time this week, or he's in the isolation/treatment room. He wasn't out front this morning.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

He got adopted some time this week, or he's in the isolation/treatment room. He wasn't out front this morning.
Hope he did get adopted and is ok.

Zach's been sneezing a bit and has a little discharge coming from one of his eyes. May have a mild URI, so will address that at the clinic tomorrow.

Originally Posted by myfamiliars

Awwwww! Zachary is a cutie. He'll have no problem finding his forever home, and a pox on his former humans who left him behind.
He's such a sweet, good-natured guy. Rolls around the floor and purrs like crazy trying to get attention, likes being held, seems very playful, but not too crazy, uses the scratching post already - just a nice, cute young cat. His so-called owners are idiots, which is an understatement.