Sweet mom & daughter kitties need a home

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for the vibes and support, everyone.
Lucy is now with my parents. As tempting as it was, I didn't get kick anybody in the shin when I went to pick her up or resort to any other acts of violence. I still believe, in spite of everything, that this woman loves Lucy in her strange, warped way. That doesn't excuse her treatment of Lucy nor all the inconvenience she's caused me. I wouldn't be surprised if she calls tomorrow or in few days and begs for Lucy back. It's not going to happen. Lucy is on her way to a better life in a home where she is truly loved and appreciated.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
how did Lucy look, Eileen? is she doing ok at your parents? are they giving her ice cream?
Glad you've got her back, safe and sound

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Give your parents a big thank you from all of us Eileen.

At last, Lucy is home.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've got this mental image of Eileen's face all red kicking a woman in the shins right now!
I'm glad Lu's safe with your parents....like Katie said, hopefully enjoying some ice cream!

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, I am so glad she is safe with your parents now, and that she doesn't ever have to be moved about so much again.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

how did Lucy look, Eileen? is she doing ok at your parents? are they giving her ice cream?
Glad you've got her back, safe and sound
She's basically okay. Looks a little thin and has lost some of the fur on her lower back - from scratching at fleas maybe. "Crazy Woman" had them in her house, but said she recently treated all the animals with Frontline. I'll get Lucy into the vet ASAP for a good going over. I took her and Baby Lu in March and they were fine then.

No ice cream yet but, knowing my folks, Lucy will be licking bowls before too long. Dad says she's still partially hiding between the desk in his office,
but has eaten a little and let them pet her. I'll probably stop over and check on her at lunch today.

Thanks guys!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey, guys, I've already posted the news in the CL, but thought I'd post here too because the Lucy saga has finally come to a very happy end. My parents have fallen in love with Lucy over the fast few weeks and have decided to keep her themselves.

So, both of these sweet, loving kitties are now in a forever home, where they will be loved and spoiled. This is one of the most frustating cat situations I've been involved in (because of the crazy people involved), but has been so worth it to see Mama Lu and Baby Lu end up in loving homes.

Thank you so much for all your vibes and prayers!

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eileen, that's wonderful news.
Bless your heart for sticking by the two Lucy's until they both found loving homes, and bless your parents for taking in big Lucy.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is wonderful news, and am so glad your parents have a permanent pet in their lives again. You should be very proud of yourself for being able to put up with so much **** from their 'owners' and get them both wonderful new homes.