Sweet Mia!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

I'm not sure how I came up with it other than she was just so sweet and Mia just slipped right out of my mouth.
Mia really is a pretty name!
It reminded me of chixyb's tortie and white, who I think is also called Mia! (
)

I do think the best names for tortie and white are definitely Mia and Molly!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No, you didn't blow my cover. Karen kept telling me I needed to add her to the fur pics. I was just going to calmly sneak her into my siggy.

Karen keeps telling me about their quirky personalities. She does have a lot of fire and she talks back to you if she doesn't like what your doing.

I don't have any new pictures. She has been fighting a cold that turned into a URI over the weekend and is know on antibiotics which she absolutely hates. Screams the house down like you were hitting her.

I think I might have some of her and the basset hound Scoobie which for some reason is her best friend.
I will post them later tonight.

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
she's gorgeous! i was looking at some Plain Brown Tabby stuff last night (i have a brown tabby, tho he's hardly plain, so if i order some cat stuff off the web, it'll be from there). did your other cats like the honeysuckle ball as well? what did you think of their products and service? thanks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by arcadian girl

she's gorgeous! i was looking at some Plain Brown Tabby stuff last night (i have a brown tabby, tho he's hardly plain, so if i order some cat stuff off the web, it'll be from there). did your other cats like the honeysuckle ball as well? what did you think of their products and service? thanks
They all love the honeysuckle. The service and products are super. Fast shipping and I have yet to order anything my cats didn't like.

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mia is absolutely gorgeous! I can't get over all that coloring and then there's that cute little white tummy!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww...she's precious! I'm sure she's keeping you all busy as only a kitten can do!