Susan Boyle - a cat lady with the voice of an angel

plainjane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have watched the clip of her over and over again...Makes me tear up.

I just love how she has such inner beauty. Who the hell cares what she looks like?! I love how she just makes everyone feel like an idiot for judging the book by the cover...LOVE IT! I hope she doesn't change a single thing about her appearance...She is perfectly fine the way she is, just amazing!

I hate that beauty equals merit, because it doesn't.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

OMG!!! Her voice here is soooo amazing WOW!!! This recording that she made a long time ago made me think twice about her voice..
I don't understand, she had to have been singing on a regular basis otherwise her voice wouldn't have developed even if she had the talent...why isn't she already known??

dusty's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In 2007 another "unlikely" winner was Paul Potts. If you haven't seen him, check this one out!

I love them both and would love to see them perform together!

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just heard about this lovely woman for the first time yesterday. My brother was telling me that I had to find her on YouTube, that I wouldn't believe it. What an amazing voice!

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bless her heart! She is a beautiful lady with a beautiful voice! She brought tears to my eyes when I heard her sing. What bothered me was the attitude of the audience when she first came out on stage.