Survivor Africa!!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
About Thursday's program, and they hinted that the merge was coming early instead of later. Hmmm guess I will have to wait and see what happens

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wonder if they just said that to keep them guessing because of mixing up the tribes like they did. I can't wait to find out!!

come on thursday!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
that two people in the Boran tribe got malaria! You would think that the show would of vaccinated them against disease before signing them up?

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Unless I am mistaken- Survivor is not on tonight- at least not in this part of the world...

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've been doing that all day! I keep thinking it's thursday and I'm not sure why

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You want turkey- you gonna put it in a tuxedo this year?

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Colby, you scared the crap out of me... :LOL: When you said "okay, folks, whose going home tonight?" I paniced, and thought "Oh crap!!!!!!! I am missing Survivor!!!!!" Then I thought, 'wait a minute...this isn't Thursday!' :laughing:

I will be using the heck out of my poor VCR tomorrow night, Friends is also one of my favorite shows,and since it is on the same time as survivor, I tape it, but tomorrow night Brad Pitt will be guest starring on Friends, (hubba hubba... :laughing: ) so I will be DEFINATELY taping it!!
*sigh* lucky Jennifer

*and by the way, if there are any Will & Grace fans out there, ( I know I am) it is an hour long this time!

blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thursdays are the best nights, Survivor, Friends, Will & Grace
(fellow Will & Grace fan here) ER

i have to tape all those shows tonight though, as i'm working.

here we get friends right before Survivor, which is good because otherwise i wouldnt
be able to tape them both and that would be a scary sight

my other favourite show, or, rather, my favourite show OF ALL is Law & Order, all of them !

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I thought it was pretty flat. Clarence getting voted off didn't surprise me, but it was funny to hear Brandon talking about what a baby Lindsey was and how glad he was she was gone. I also thought Frank had a fruit loop missing messing with that bull elephant. He was lucky he didn't end up between that bull's toes!

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
MA

I was pretty unimpressed with tonights show as well. And I was a bit surprised to see Brandon so vocal about Lindsey. I was thinking that she's probably watching and I bet that hurt her feelings.

All in all it wasn't that exciting of an episode.

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really hope that Lex is the next one to go! He is an @$$ if you ask me! I'm sorry, but it seemed as if everyone voted for Clarence because he told them to. Sure he is strong, but there are other competions besides endurance. Oh, well, it's over with now! :tounge2:

melissa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, in the beginning I was rooting for Lex (after Ethan of course) but now he seems like quite an a$$.I was sorry to see clarence go, I was warming up to him. Did you see the preview for next week? Lex saying he has to 'flush out whoever voted for him and chop off their head'. Seems like he wants to be a leader of sorts. Won't happen. Now my order of preference for Ultimate Survivor are 1-Ethan (yummy
) 2-Theresa, and 3-Tom I think those three all stand a really good chance.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was a Lex-o-holic, but not any more! He is beginning to great on my nerves! Why did he tell Clarence he was voting him off. My order of preference for winners now is 1) Teresa (I think she deserves it for standing with her arm in the air for 6 hrs), 2) Ethan, 3) Kim. Tom kinda irritates me. I am going to miss the next 2 weeks - I'll have to tape it. I am on holiday from November 29 to Dec 6.

melissa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooh I think I'd die if I had to miss Survivor!! Oh that is so pathetic
I really do need a life. I guess I can live vicariously through the Surviviors
Have a great vacation Adymarie

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did anyone watch GMA? Clarence sure is a cutie, if you ask me!
:bubbly:

illusion

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yep, I've changed my mind about my preference for winner also. I mean I still think Ethan should win, but now I WOULD mind if Lex or Frank won. I like Theresa, and not sure about anyone else (but definitely NOT Tom, Melissa
)

Tigger, my mom watched him this morning, and she was saying something about him saying he was in Africa for 80 days? She was confused and now I'm confused.