Top Cat
Purraise
Good one! :LOL:

I think I would have chosen donkey ears and a tail for him! :laughing2

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That sure was an exciting show!!!! I was so glad Ethan won the luxury challenge!! He was so good with those kids, there!!! What a sweetie!! And did anyone catch the comment he made ( I think it was him, but it could have been Lex) about being a little afraid to order any meat dishes, there, because they saw so many stray cats running around? And they showed a shot of one of the cats.
I hope that's not what they are doing with those poor cats!!

Lex is an idiot. He is so sure it was Kelly who voted for him. I loved Kelly's comment about him, when she voted for him this time.
He has got to go. I actually used to really like him, but he is too much of a back-stabber and two faced.
And so is Brandon. (errrggggg)

I hope Ethan wins. But if not, I hope Theresa does.

cleo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Survivor lovers...go to www.killfrog.com and check out the Ultimate Survivor series...too funny!

*Warning: this site is rated PG13 for violence, partial nudity, and light profanity. (all cartoon of course)

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ha!!! That was really funny!!!! But I am awfully afraid for that poor cat....I really don't think the decoy is going to work.... Well, maybe the cat will win it all, let's hope!
:LOL:

cleo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:laughing2 Nope, there are about 6 episodes...look at (I think) #6...quite a twist there! :laughing2

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
bye-bye Brandon!

Lex has got to be fit to be tied!! :LOL:

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay, Brandon is gone!
I hope Lex is gone next week! Ever notice when in Tribal Council how Lex's eyes get so psycho looking? Scary, if ya ask me! :tounge2:

illusion

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I really think they are on to Lex now, and unless he wins immunity, he will he outta there next week. I was really PO'ed when Kelly got voted out last week.

I have to admit, I was a little worried about Ethan so blindly supporting Lex, but he pulled through in the end.

When Lex won immunity, my mother, sister, and I all groaned "Oh NO!"

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was upset, too, that Lex won immunity! I was rooting for anyone except for him & Brandon! I kinda like Frank ...... I don't think he deserves to be kicked off
He doesn't have a bad attitude/mood. What do you think?

illusion

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Frank's OK. He used to be one of my winner's picks, but I don't think I'd like to see him take the game now. He's a very odd person, but I do think he is trustworhty. Well, at least as trustworthy as one can be in this game! I don't think he has a bad attitude, but he seems to not fit well in a group. But that doesn't mean anything. We all want to be alone sometimes.

Did anyone catch the last Amazing Race? Was anyone watching it from the beginning? I was sure they stuck the finale on Thursday to catch the Survivor crowd, and maybe pique interest for the next go-round.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I loved that Frank & Brandon won the reward challeng - how ironic was that team. Lex used to be my favourite, but I am very disapointed in his attitude. I want Teresa or Ethan to win. I am even beginning to like young Kim.

I loved the amazing race. I am so glad team Guido did not win. I watched every episode!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm really glad they got rid of Brandon, and I hope that Lex goes next week!!

jin & spawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well??? Does anyone know anything yet? I'm at least an hour behind a lot of broadcasts, and I hate waiting... so spill the beans! :tounge2:

imagyne

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Im surprised frank lasted this long... heheehehe

imagyne

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
yeah he did, and I think it's the only thing that saved him..

cleo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bye Frank...ya freak
...go do your "elephant dance" at home!

I loved the food auction! Watching Tom drink that beer, Kim auction off a bite of her sundae to Ethan (
hubba hubba
) , and just the way they all interacted was great!

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed how much more totally deranged Lex looks each episode?
:disturbed :eye&mouth

He scares me!

If it isnt Lex next...then who? Any bets?

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If not Lex next week it will be Teresa. Teresa's only hope is to get a women's alliance thing going. I loved the reward challenge. I think Kim made money ultimately on her chicken and mashed potatoes. They probably had trouble digesting everything though as they haven't eaten real food in a while. I bet there was quality potty time when they got back. Poor Kim J - did you see how swollen her legs were? I loved her attitude " wait till it gets to my boobs" What a way to look at the possitive!