Surely I cannot be the only one!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ashleigh

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love my neightbours cat who lives a few doors away, shes a tabby with the grumpiest looking face ever! but she is so adorable and friendly, with the sweetest squeaky mew.
We used to call her Indies girlfriend as he always used to hang with her, or they'd sit together in the surrounding parkland, even my minx who chases ANY cat away from her patch has a kind of truce with her.

But I think they broke up now, Indies been mixing with the 4 cats just a few more doors down from grumpy, he went up to her the other day, went nose to nose as usual and she smacked him one in the face

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

If the cat is friendly I'm petting it!!! One night my friend and I were walking in our sub-division, and this cat came up to us, of course I petted it and he followed us all the way to the main entrance over a mile and I had to carry him all the way back to his house. No one was home, I could have walked off with him people should watch there kitties especially if they are so friendly!!!
i would pet them, but then wash before petting my own - i'm paranoid about bringing disease home to them. there aren't many 'friendly' strays around where i live, mostly ferals.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes infact 2 weeks ago i saw the most beautiful kitty in my street, i stopped and started mewing at it, and started telling it was beautiful and how i would love to take it home.
His owner was on the balcony watching me and then started calling out to him!
I felt so embarrased

I then shouted out to the owner that he had a beautiful kitty!

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I had THREE of them follow me home yesterday from my Mom's house!!

My Mom said, geez, you ARE the cat herder!

I really wish her neighbor's would not leave them outside...they're starved for love and attention...not to mention food. I think one just had a litter too. Going back tomorrow to see if I can find her kittens. Will let you guys know if I find them.