Support Needed

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
   Hey, it sounds like you are doing well,  AND you have friends / BF with you which is fantastic.  Makes a huge difference.

There are much healthier ways to cope with social anxieties than cigarettes (or alcohol) so don't go back on your self!  Learning relaxation can be fun and it's good for you in all kinds of different ways. 

And just think of your sweet smelling home, hair and clothes!  
  You are going to look so much healthier too, your skin and hair will be far healthier along with the inside of your body, and all these amazing things can help you relax too.  Make the most of those improved senses to surround yourself in treats with the cash you will be saving on cigarettes, especially if those treats keep you busy and out of temptation's way.

I hope your kitties are enjoying your new you. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Hey, it sounds like you are doing well,  AND you have friends / BF with you which is fantastic.  Makes a huge difference.

There are much healthier ways to cope with social anxieties than cigarettes (or alcohol) so don't go back on your self!  Learning relaxation can be fun and it's good for you in all kinds of different ways. 

And just think of your sweet smelling home, hair and clothes!  
  You are going to look so much healthier too, your skin and hair will be far healthier along with the inside of your body, and all these amazing things can help you relax too.  Make the most of those improved senses to surround yourself in treats with the cash you will be saving on cigarettes, especially if those treats keep you busy and out of temptation's way.

I hope your kitties are enjoying your new you. 
The kitties are definitely enjoying being lazy in bed with me that's for sure! They're loving all the extra attention and time being spent with them.

mrkittycat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Dear Limiatron. If you want to quit, you must quit now! Life is unbelievably good without cigarettes. Believe that! It's not that hard if you really have the willingness. You yourself must set up a mindset to SAY NO all the time no matter what. You must understand the nature of nicotine addiction. Honestly speaking, nobody can help you quit if you yourself doesn't want to resist the urge to smoke. You must lead the way by being strong! Yeah, it's not that easy, but it is POSSIBLE!  If I can do it, so can you!

So, you can now start working out, 30 minutes per day. Whether running, or taking a bike ride you may decreased cravings for nicotine, compared with doing something less active. Just want to let you know,exercise changes activity in the brains of smokers, which corresponded to a lowered craving for nicotine. Exercise forces you to make a schedule and stick to it. This not only improves your self-discipline, but your integrity as well. And this will translate into other areas of your life.

Believe me that there will come a day when smoking will be part of your memories, but not something that you will want anymore for you or your loved ones. Hang in there, you can do this!

Never ever give up and Never Take Another Puff!!! It's a mind game!