Superbowl Ad -- Ameriquest Mortgage

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RoyalEnchntrss

Ive been sitting here the whole time and havent seen it!! Play it again!! lol
Oh no!!! It was on about 5-10 minutes ago. Well, I'll see if they have a copy of it on the web tomorrow.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We saw it. It was pretty funny, even if he really shouldn't have picked up kitty by the scruff.
But what a pretty flame-pointed Himilayan! (I think that's what kitty was anyway).

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
lol as horrible as that was it was funny!!! haha i like the mother in law one too.. the only one we'd seen was the minimart one.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's a banner with a football player on the right (it's the top half on the page) and it talks about how they support the NFL, blah blah blah. Right underneath it says click here to watch our commercials. Basically just click the banner.

Or you can try the link below... it's the more direct link to the commercials. Another screen will pop up and you can pick a commercial to play on that one.
http://www.ameriquestmortgage.com/re...pupblocker.htm

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks I found it by using the 2nd link. Of course it was the last of the 4 commercials I watched. I kind of got a kick out of The mother in Law commercial as well.

talon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw it too, I was at first "Oh no they are not!".... and then I saw they were - and the final picture, with the kitty meowing..... I burst out laughing. I could very well see it happening.

talon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also liked the one with the lesser sulfer cockatoo..... we we'd call a " 'Too with 'tude!"

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I slept thru most of the game, but did catch that commercial. My husband and I burst out laughing (although agree they shouldn't have scruffed the cat).

All I could think of was the time that my Koko jumped on the kitchen counter next to the stove to go after a fly. She jumped up at the fly and on her way down hit the pot of chili (extra spicy) that was cooking on the stove. She didn't knock it over, but burned her poor little paw then hid under the recliner to lick herself clean. I'm sure it burned on the way out poor thing!

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was funny, I like the mini commercial too, that was the one with the mini Kid Rock and the mini Shaq right?!?! I love Shaq since he plays for the Miami Heat....I thought it was pretty funny.

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Loved the cat commercial. The pitiful meow at the end sealed the boyfriend's fate. Imagine trying to talk your way out of that one.

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I liked the one with MC Hammer making fun of himself, and most of the Bud commercials, especially the sky diving one. Oh, and the guy working with the monkeys. Those were pretty funny.