Super Small Runt!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sellie82

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So she tested positive for roundworm. Now let hope to see more weight gain. I have spoken to the vet to test for congenital hypothyroidism. Im kind of hoping this is the cause. Ive read positive responses to treatment. Who would have known that i would have become such a cat person. Ive always been more of a dog person. Lol

Attachments

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you get a chance, look up Sweetie And Jaax on FaceBook. Jaax was a super tiny baby, too - her mom Sweetie was a stray who survived horrific abuse and gave birth to one very tiny baby. The kitten survived in utero throughout her mother's ordeal which included trauma, no food& water for 10 days; general anesthesia, etc. So tiny Jaax went through a lot and she is an adult cat now, looking great and still with her mom Sweetie. The rescue did an amazing job with Jaax - and maybe you can compare kitties.

Sourflower

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Following this :) I have a litter of 6 that’s mom passed and a runt that has stolen my heart. Fingers crossed she keeps on going strong :) her name is confetti :) they are just under 5 weekish and everyone is going strong and growing quickly but confetti is super petite :)

Attachments

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:thud:Confetti and crew are ADORABLE +:loveeyes: :loveeyes: Bless you for taking them in - they look plump and thriving. I had a little kitten whom I called Polly because she did not grow - she was the size of a rat & she looked like a kitten always. I had to wait a year for her to be big enough to spay. She struggled with URIs in the winter but otherwise was a very playful, confident kitty.
Prayers and vibes that your little crew keeps on thriving and you find especially blessed homes for them all

Squeakrs

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We had a litter of 5 kittens. These are the two we kept.
they are 9 weeks old as of Sunday

The big one is Squash.
The little is Pixel.

Pix is so tiny and just started eating softened hard food about a week ago.

I had to syringe feed her a milk/food mash for a while.
She weighs about 5 oz

Yes, I made her a shirt!

Attachments

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a litter of 5 kittens. These are the two we kept.
they are 9 weeks old as of Sunday

The big one is Squash.
The little is Pixel.

Pix is so tiny and just started eating softened hard food about a week ago.

I had to syringe feed her a milk/food mash for a while.
She weighs about 5 oz

Yes, I made her a shirt!
Have they been to a vet?