SunLee's new home

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsndogs

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I tried to buy a camera a few days ago. They were sold out of the one I chose. My ability to shop this week has been interrupted by an unexpected dental catastrophe that is keeping me out of view. Time to start cyber shopping.
I searched for pics of SunLee posted by Hope and found them. Her color points seem to photograph darker than they are. Hope did a beautiful job of capturing her essence.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so glad SunLee has found a good permanent home. We have had discussions here about the applehead and the show style Siamese and she was one Siamese that people with either preference thought was beautiful.

catsndogs

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ZoZo came to me through Kitten Rescue. SunLee was from Siamese Rescue. Bruiser was an L.A. county shelter cat. I have had one or more cats all of my life. My elderly cat crossed the bridge last year and I was searching shelters and rescues for a cat that I "connected" with, preferably Siamese. I had met many cats but didn't feel the spark. Until these guys/girl. I never expected to adopt a Maine Coon but when I met Bruiser (yes, he came with the name), it was love at first sight. I adopted him on the spot. I'm not impulsive so this was very unusual for me. He has been a purrfect fit since he arrived. He was completely comfortable with the dogs and household within days. I see him as an unexpected bonus cat.

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ZoZo and Bruiser sound wonderful!
It's so great to hear how SunLee is doing, and that she has found such an amazing home. Thank you for joining us at TCS.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hope that you get your dental issues resolved soon.

I love huge Main Coons kitties...
it sounds like Bruiser was love at first site.

SunLee brought you here and now your whole furfamily is part of TCS.
I can hardly wait to learn more.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How great to have your here! Thanks for being a part and thanks for loving SunLee.

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So SunLee returns to TCS. How cool is that?

I have Hope's bengal, Angel, aka Misu Tenshi.

I hope you stay on the forum.
SunLee was popular here.

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am so happy to see that SunLee was adopted! I was kind of wondering what had happened with Hope's kitties and am so glad that SunLee got a wonderful home. You sound like a wonderful person to adopt all 3 of these kitties!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It sounds like you have a wonderful trio of kitties there with you.
We look forward to seeing pictures of SunLee in her new home and can't wait to meet ZoZo and Bruiser (love the name!).

So glad you could join us here on TCS!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cannot express how happy hearing that Sun Lee has a good, loving home has made me. Hope was always one of my TCS favorites.
You must be a very special kind of cat lover to adopt a traumatized grown cat. Thanks for taking her and welcome to TCS, you and your whole kitty family.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My crew, Sassy, Linus, Pixie and I would also like to welcome you to TCS. It is so great to hear that SunLee has a new home. This is a great site and I am sure you will enjoy spending time here.

catsndogs

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I think SunLee is feeling everyone's positive energy. She has made huge progress these last few days. She always had a sweetheart personality but was very shy at first. She made steady progress, but remained distant from the dogs. Today she was on the bed with the dogs for the first time.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The power of TCS is well known among the membership!
We even have a "vibes" smilie

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
With so much love coming your way, you both must certainly feel it. You already have a special place in our hearts for what you are doing for SunLee.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsndogs

I think SunLee is feeling everyone's positive energy. She has made huge progress these last few days. She always had a sweetheart personality but was very shy at first. She made steady progress, but remained distant from the dogs. Today she was on the bed with the dogs for the first time.
awwwwwwwwwwww

Can´t wait for a couple of

Sending more for a soon Adapt!..

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsndogs

Lovely to hear this progress!