Sunday's Question of the Day - Dec 7, 2014

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Sunday folks! A new week is starting, or arguably has already started, so let's look back at last week.

What was the highlight of your week?

I had two very studenty highlights on Friday - my life drawing teacher told me with the skill set I have, I should be making masterpieces (with the undertone that I have a lot of work to do to get there, BUT he said I had the potential), and my animation teacher told me my timing was well thought out and that I did a good job with my animation piece. This is the second time this term I've received praise from both of these (relatively) harsh teachers, and it relates to my student life, my passion, and my future career so it is VERY encouraging.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations, pinkdagger. A job well done!

We saw Billy Joel on Friday night. That was the highlight of my year! 

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great job @pinkdagger  !!  

On Friday my mother and I took my kids to get their Christmas pictures done.  DD was in a dress and DS a vest made from bridesmaid dresses from my wedding!  (Dark Red)  My Christmas present from my Mom and Step-dad was having them frame the pictures.  They are SO sweet and special! 

My BFF has started a business making custom clothing; much of it vintage inspired.  She's also doing matching pieces between siblings or mommy/kid.  it's really cute!  She's doing a lot of embroidered apron sets right now for the holidays too.  But the dress and vest are SO special.  My Mom got ahold of 2 dresses still laying around 11 years later; they are amazing!  My kids will wear them as their Christmas outfits; but I really wanted it preserved in a special way.  

alyssam

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The highlight of my week was giving the kittens to their new gaurdians. The Broncos play at 4:25pm est so it is subject to change if they win :)

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The highlight of my week is that I finished a project 3 days before it was due.

I'm crying in the corner now.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
pinkdagger pinkdagger Congratulations!

The highlight of the week was the animal shelter's Christmas party Thursday evening. Usually people are running in all directions, so it was nice to have an opportunity to just sit and talk about non-cat-related stuff.