Sunday What's On Your Agenda

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beck4582

I've found an Eclipse there I really like. I'll keep y'all posted! If I get it I'll post pics.
AWESOME!!! I have an Eclipse and I LOVE IT!!! I get almost 30 miles to the gallon! Its a sweet little zippy car! I am sure you will love it! Do post pics!!!

My agenda today is work . . .
depressing I know. But the good news is I am decorating a co-workers desk. His wife just had a baby girl! They named her Mackenzie! She is a doll!

When I get off at eleven, I will go home and finish my dishes and take a shower, and cuddle up with DH and Dinah!

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well our day is nearly over here. Today we didn't do much as DH woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep. I've been reading a book that I just can't put down (chick lit!), we went and got some shopping (groceries), and ordered chinese! We also did some washing and cleaned out the litter tray. The kits have been sleeping, eating, grooming themselves and chasing each other!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Head off for work? Well, I am glad there are people still running this world.
To be perfectly honest I would much rather stay in my nice warm bed, however I guess someone has to bit the bullet and keep the world going even on sundays