Sunday......what are all you nuts doing today?

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is this an exclusive "nut" club, do I qualify?

I'm watching seahawks football, working on updating my website, chatting with dh and researching security certificates...all at the same time

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its been quite the day for me! Me, my mom & grandparents went and got my brothers senior pictures, then I've been uptown helping my mom and aunt with the grocery store that my mom is opening next week!

Now I'm home, as my mom is making supper (
) and warming up, as there wasn't any heat at the store today!!

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today was a very productive day for a few animals.... I took a Lhasa Apso to his new home about an hour from me. I had a nice couple come out and adopt one of the cats I took in a month ago. I also received two emails concerning a sweet little pure white TINY 1.5 year old cat I took in. I am only responding to one cuz the other girl seemed weird and I didn't like how she presented herself on her myspace page (to be totally judgmental)
Oh and I had a woman contect me from a rescue about the 8 month old mother cat and her 5 day old babies, but turns out she lives in Dayton which is like 3.5 hours from here.

Other then that, I didn't really do anything. I tried to nap. I have been having a lot of trouble sleeping lately. The cats have suddenly become completely bothersome at night.

I visited my parent 10 minutes away too.