Sunday, the 13th of September, Question of the Day

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
napa valley is a beatiful place but i would recommend against buying a home there california is the fire state right now we have had a steady rian of ash the past week so air quality is horreid right now.sky looks an ugly gray brown from the smoke i live in southern california its bad here to with the fires to but if money isnt an issue we got plentyof coastline with ocean breezes to clear the air oceanside,carlsbad,malibu,laguna niguel,newport. all really nice beach towns i have visited or taken vacation trips to nice clean towns no getto areas to be seen

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think,since funds are no object,I might like to move to where my folks had their getaway home,and that was in Keene,NY.Pretty little town in the Adirondacks,right near the Ausable River so plenty of good trout fishing.Would have to have a four wheel vehicle for sure as it sure does snow there.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
We took over my in-laws' second home in Hungary when they got too old to travel and had no luck selling it. While I enjoy going there occasionally, it's a burden to have to go there to keep it up. It's an 8-hour drive, and the language is rather challenging. I'd much rather spend the time and money on traveling to a variety of destinations.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dh and I joke about having a home for every season. :crazy: I like where we live too. But I could do winters in Key West. Summers in the northern part of the country. Maybe the mountains. Spring on the Outer Banks. And fall...well somewhere the leaves change. So maybe we would spend summer and fall in the mountains of New England or something. Then head south before they get snow. ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
napa valley is a beatiful place but i would recommend against buying a home there california is the fire state right now we have had a steady rian of ash the past week so air quality is horreid right now.sky looks an ugly gray brown from the smoke i live in southern california its bad here to with the fires to but if money isnt an issue we got plentyof coastline with ocean breezes to clear the air oceanside,carlsbad,malibu,laguna niguel,newport. all really nice beach towns i have visited or taken vacation trips to nice clean towns no getto areas to be seen
We spent 2 days in Yountville on our honeymoon and I fell in love with it. We stayed at a small place called
The Vintage Inn and had breakfast outside. A ginger cat would come for handouts while we drank coffee
and Mimosas and ate bagels with different toppings, and fresh fruit. Visited 2 wineries, got a buzz on at
10:00am, ha!! I would love to live in Malibu as well. I fell in love with the old Vics in San Francisco.
I adored visiting and spending a night at Yosemite at the Ahwahnee Hotel...what a beautiful place,

It's horrible, all the fires out west.