Sunday morning

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd like some retail therapy but I have to wait until Tuesday as I plan on a bit of spending at the Chicago Flower show!!.. I went on NOAA's website and we should be getting rain then the infamous "wintry mix" tomorrow!! We had hail last night and I bet 90% of our snow is GONE!!!!!
Beautiful pictures Lauren!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like the snow we're getting now Lauren!

I'm now stuck @ home w. my family! I tried driving back, but I got 10 miles out of town and had to turn around - its MISERABLE out there!

Oh well, I'll head back tomorrow, lets hope it clears up by then!

Another day with the family thats not so bad tho!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well Susie, I missed your shopping trip, but I would probably have bailed anyway. Like Heidi, it's the first day of the new F1 season, so what did I spend my morning doing - sitting around in my pjs watching the race
. I've been waiting for the season to start for ages!

Daughter was home for the weekend, so we spent a lazy day with her and dropped her back at her University digs a little while back.

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Looks like the snow we're getting now Lauren!

I'm now stuck @ home w. my family! I tried driving back, but I got 10 miles out of town and had to turn around - its MISERABLE out there!

Oh well, I'll head back tomorrow, lets hope it clears up by then!

Another day with the family thats not so bad tho!
Funny! Every message board I am on, the talk is WEATHER! LOL! It even snowed in MARIN county CA and I lived there for almost 30 years and never saw snow! PhOOO!