Sunday DT

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have never started a daily thread, but since I am still up and at work, I thought I would.
I finally found a house, and picked up the keys this morning. I am so happy to be moving into a real house. We have been in our "temporary house" for a year. I have stuff I haven't seen for 2 years. The windows are low to the floor, so kitties can each have their own spot to lay and sun themselves. They have been fussing over 1 little window spot for a year. Fred can even have supervised outside time. He will come when he is called, and if I am right there with him, he will stay on the porch. AAAhhhhh, life is good!
I hope everyone has a beautiful Sunday!

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow, congrats on the house!! I can't wait till the day I can have my very own house! Bet the kitties will love the sun seats!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's great! I'm sure the kitties will love it as much as you do!

I'm still up, although it isn't quite Sunday yet here. Hubby is DJing tonight and since it's St. Patty's weekend he figured there will be people who want to buy the DJ a drink. Far be it from him to say no, so he wanted a designated driver. At least he's thinking ahead. Gotta give him credit for that much.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations! It must have been a great feeling to pick up those keys and think, "It's mine!" I hope you have a lot of fun deciding where to put the furniture, etc., and that the kitties love it, too.

sydney the kid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
On Sundays, I always take "things" easy!! we work enough on week-days, don't we
!
As Spring is in the air, and the sun is shining(but it is soo cold!!), my husband is busy planting flowers in our garden!! I think he has spring-fever too!!

sherral46

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is going to be a take it easy day,had a birthday party here yesterday,6 kids 6 adluts and my house is a wreck,going to clean up and then be lazy the rest of the day.Beautful day,warm and sunny.Have a good day!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It definitely makes a difference, having your own house.

Hopefully, Bill will finish the bathroom, today. I need to download the pix of him and his "helper". While Bill was scraping old adhesive off of the walls, Rowdy reclined in the tub and supervised.

Its cloudy, today and we've had a light sprinkle. Fortunately, its not cold.

Have a good one.

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations on the new house. I have been wanting my own house for years. But i move around too much. My cable tv is out today. I am having withdrawel symptoms. Im trying to think of someplace to go to today or i will have 1263549 posts by the end of the day!

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just want to get outside in the sun. It was supposed to be about 58 degrees today, but it is 11:30 AM and already 65!!!!

I am soooo glad to see this weather returning. There are birds chirping outside , my daffodils are starting to poke up, IT'S FINALLY SPRING!!!

With apologies to those in chilly weather, I just couldn't help myself!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think that has to be one of the greatest events: picking up the keys to your own house!!

We bought our house last summer. There is so much renovation needed, but we can do what we want when we want to and not have a landlord say no!

Enjoy!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nothing like owning a home! Congrats- though I don't envy you the move (packing and such).

Gave the horses a much needed bath today. Man were they filthy! Mike had hooked up a two way hose so I had hot water to mix with cold- the horses loved it, not getting shot with a blast of cold water.

So what did they do when I finished? They galloped off back to the creek and rolled in the mud hole!
But at least they were clean for 30 minutes. The farrier comes today to give them a trim so they out in the backyard being our lawnmowers...

We have some friends coming over to help us put up the walls of the master closet! Yippeee! I am so tired of living in a half-finished bedroom....

auburn412

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
congrats on the new house! i bought mine about 1 1/2 years ago and it has been great. it's fun planning on what to do to fix it up. even more fun when the jobs get done. good luck and have fun with it!

it is nice here today. it's supposed to be in the 70's. definately going to open the windows again.

time to start thinking about landscaping. we are trying to plant perennials a few at a time to fill in the front yard. the great thing is that we did some work last year trimming two big overgrown pine trees in the front yard and putting some hostas my mom had dug out in the area around them. then the neighbors started working on their front yards. may just be a coincidence, but it's nice to see people trying to fix up the neighborhood.

i am feeling some better today. don't have much of an appetite, but at least the fever is down.

everyone have a great day!

lotsocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We spent the morning doing housework and will spend the afternoon packing for our trip to Puerto Rico!

We leave for Nashville this evening and our flight is veeeery early tomorrow morning. We have to fly from Nashville to Chicago and then straight to Puerto Rico. Woo Hoo! I can't wait.

It is hard to think of anything else because I am so excited. However, I think moving into a new house would be even better! Congratulations Krazy!

gurlpower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Congratulatory Note is in order!!

My kitties
and i wish you happy new home living!:tounge2:

Oh, those kitties sounds like they love the new premise as well...

It is about 51 degrees here in San Francisco, and there is light drizzling this morning. Guess i will not leave the house today.

This morning, i saw Patches
sound asleep in the bed... so sweet and comfy.... Adonis
always waits just outside the sliding door, he always wants to be first to go for the foods... smart kid!! He got some wet foods this way.

Cheers, and have a beautiful Sunday, y'all!

:flash:

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is lounge around day for me! I do need to do some much needed cleaning and laundry (I've got heaps of it right now!
).
But first, I'm going to relax and watch the NASCAR race & maybe even a quick nap!

It was so beautiful yesterday (it got up to 85!!!) and today should be close to it too. It feels so wonderful to have the windows open and to have that fresh smell in my house! The cats are fighting over the windows even though we've got at least 5 of them open. It's like Echo will get in one window and Tiki of course wants in that one too. So poor Echo gets down and moves to the next one...and of course Tiki decides she wants that one now! Echo is starting to get a bit upset with her today...she just doesn't like to share her favorite window with Tiki! Plus, they barely fit together on the window sill. But so far, no major spats or any hair flying...so hopefully they will behave themselves while I am relaxing today...but I won't bet on it! LOL!

Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather and also hope that you all are having a great weekend!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Not much going on here... Just a regular working day :tounge2: We're waiting for the war to start - we thought it would be Monday, but it looks like they are now saying Wednesday - go figure!

Congratulations on the new house! And Jan, glad you're feeling better!

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone!

karzykat - congrats on the house!

Well....March break is over for me here. It's back to work/school tomorrow. Getting ready for the old routine again.......sunday is crazy day (have to get everything ready for monday).

Went and bought Whiskers a clombing tower (not a huge one) Anyways....she is going absolutely bananas. She won't get off of it. Has been licking it for half an hour. ????? I read the box and there is no cat nip on it. It's funny...... I took a few pictures of her with her new toy.

Well.....just came back from doing groceries so now, it's clean up time!

Have a great sunday everyone!

Jan...take care of yourself. Glad you sre feeling a bit better. just remember the fluids!