Sunbathing Picture heavy

thembcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I haven't put any pictures of Chacho up for awhile so here's some fresh pictures of him.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

thembcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He's a beautiful cat
He's a beautiful yet awkwardly porportioned cat.  It looks like he should have longer legs but instead he has really short legs which don't quite match his leaner build. I'm hoping he fills out more before he hits his year mark. He only has until the end of March though. So we'll see.  Lol if not, it'll just give him more character to go along with his kinked tail.   He'll just have to put up with my bf calling him fat when he sits down.

Awww my three love the sun as well
Yeah I feel bad for him because he loves being in the sun but there's limited amount of sunlight that comes in through my apartment windows.  There's probably about a square foot of sunlight for maybe 15 minutes that comes through the window in our dining area but besides that is just afternoon sun comes in through the War (spare) Room and then in the bedroom but since Chacho likes wrestling with the cords to my boyfriend's tv and game console, we keep the door closed and then I work 3rd shift so I sleep during the day, which means the blinds and curtains in the bedroom are pretty much always closed.  Wednesday is really the only day he can take advantage of the afternoon sun in the bedrooom because its my only full day off. Tuesday is a day off too but since I don't get off until 7am that morning, my first day off is spend sleeping.