Summer is officially here!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I don't care what the calendar says, Summer has arrived at my house!! The warm weather and humidity has Abby into her Summer sleeping position, on her back with all four paws in the air. My cat calendar is good enough for me!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, sweet Abby!

Whats funny, is that Harley has been sleeping the EXACT same way!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww, the heat's wearing lovely Abby out! That's a common scene around my house too.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I read somewhere that if a cat sleeps with her or his belly up that it means they really trust you and that they see you as a safe haven. Even with her sissy Lilly, her auntie Tiny (my dad's dog), and her cousin Macy (my sister's boxer) Tavia sleeps like that alot. Only a bit kinked meaning twisted to one side to the other and sometimes all stretched out. Very pretty cat btw

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so cute!! What a pretty girl!! Phenom doesn't lay like that normally. If she is laying for long its right up close to my face on my chest and inching closer until I moved her back down!
She has also been running to the room she knows you are going into and flopping down on the floor in front of you and watching for a belly rub!!

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww Abby is sweet!

summer's here too, Tabitha spends all day lying upside down in the sun, roasting her belly

by the way, recognise my sig?!!?!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Karen...

Don't be surprised if beautiful Abby receives a call to be the centerfold for Play Kitty Magazine's summer edition.