Suki update!!

patc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I posted here about Suki and her baby - beautiful Siamese cat who was left outside to get pregnant and finally trapped and left under a cement deck all day by her OWNER. She was on her way to the SPCA when we managed to get her. She was extremely malnourished and skittish.

She and her kitten, Daisy, are happily rehomed. Their new mom adores them and sent me this pic showing purrrfect Meezer contentment. This is a great Christmas present not only for them, but for me too!! Rescuing doesn't get much better than this

ktlynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a terrific ending to this story!!! Suki & Daisy are absolutely beautiful and look so content and happy. What a great job you did!!! Congratulations!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How heartwarming and a beautiful ending to the story! They are beautiful cats. Bijou would probably like to have one of them as his girlfriend!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

patc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Bijou is incredibly handsome!!(Hmmm..you're kinda cute too!!) I hope his feelings won't be hurt when he hears that Suki already has a boyfriend - one of the new owner's two other Siamese. This big sealpoint boy likes to make sure that little Daisy is always properly groomed!

I'm sure you Siamese owners will understand this: The girls' new mom told me she was on her bed with all 4 Siamese cats, and told me "I thought I had died and gone to Heaven!"

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by patc

Bijou is incredibly handsome!!(Hmmm..you're kinda cute too!!) I hope his feelings won't be hurt when he hears that Suki already has a boyfriend - one of the new owner's two other Siamese. This big sealpoint boy likes to make sure that little Daisy is always properly groomed!

I'm sure you Siamese owners will understand this: The girls' new mom told me she was on her bed with all 4 Siamese cats, and told me "I thought I had died and gone to Heaven!"
Bijou says thank you and I think my husband is kind of "cute" too.

I have to agree - I would feel like I had died and gone to heaven too. We have Bijou and his baby sister (from the same parents but later litter). We feel incredibly lucky to have these beautiful animals.

I love your pictures.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

patc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oops!
I better stick to commenting on the kitties.