Suggestions for my site...

monica's six

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TNR1

Monica...unfortunately..when I tried to use your template...it completely deleted the page....and I spent 30 minutes trying to put it back together...I will consider that for the future..but for now...I need to let it be.

Katie
That's cool. I re-uploaded the page with clear instructions in it for you. I think what happened is that when you edited the page I gave you, you put the content for your page where there was a comment saying Page Content which was not within a table cell... therefore the content disappeared. The file I uploaded was just supposed to be an example and I had I thought about it more, I would have put the comment in the cell so you could just replace it. DOH! The new file has the same url and just has placeholders in it for you to fill in. Drop me a PM if you want any help. I'd be more than happy to walk you through it... and that's whenever you want the help. I really respect the volunteer work you do, and the information and answers you provide out here... so if I can help you out I definitely would!
-

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have no advice to offer, Katie, as I know not even the first thing about creating a website. I'm so impressed! I found your sites to be extremely informative and admire the work that you are doing to help so many! I really like you quote~"...Saving just one pet won't change the world...but, surely, the world will change for that one pet..."Great job!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks Monica...I'll look at it when I get home...I'm at work right now...SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I have to say...I like your layout..but I think you are right...I must have copied something inaccurately....and I must admit it freaked me out. As I said...I'm a novice and losing that page would be disasterous.

Katie

cilla

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Katie I love your site. The only thing I would suggest is a little picture on top left hand side of pages Spay/Neuter Links Rehoming a Pet/Stray Links Cat Articles It is a great site. Well done!

monica's six

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Katie, I completely understand! I've had that happen to me too. Especially when testing with Netscape browsers! If you try it tonight and have any issues, let me know and I'll help you out. There's no need for you to be frustrated with HTML!

Are you going to be adding a whole TNR section to your site too?