Suggestions for Clumping Cat Litter that is pretty close to 100 % Dust Free

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Target has 35 pound buckets of Tidy Cats on sale for $11.99 right now and they are giving you a $5 gift card if you buy 2. It just started today. 

For you Arm & Hammer users, Coupons.com has a $! coupons for any A&H or Feline Pine litter. They ran out of the $1.05 coupons for Tidy Cats but you can use them if you already printed them. I used 2 when I went today. 

lazer

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We started off with what was meant to be dust-free or near-dust-free clay clumping litter, but noticed that our new kitten's eye kept weeping and looking a bit swollen. We took her to the vet where they did some tests and said she was fine, but had a mild sign of allergies in her blood test. They thought maybe the litter was to blame and recommended that we not use clay. We first switched to a wood clumping litter, which helped her eyes but tracked like nothing else - we had litter all over our house. Then I discovered this Super Benek corn clumping litter (are product links allowed here?): http://www.zooplus.com/shop/cats/cat_litter/ecological_litter/bio_clumping/460994

It is _much_ better. No more watery eyes, flushable, and track - while not 100% gone - is minimized to the immediate litter box area.