Suggestions For Cam That Doesn't Need To Be Plugged In

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Me again. I updated my At Wits End post with a huge huge breakthrough in a very wonderful way. I am looking though for a better cam/camera then my iphones to watch these cats during the day. We don't have an outlet outside and the ones we do are exposed to the weather so I'm afraid (or rather my Mother is) to plug into that source in our now continuous thunderstorms. Of course the charge on either my iPhone or Android doesn't last long so I have to run out every hour to switch phones. I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a better source or long lasting power bank that I can use. While I don't mind getting in my steps running in and out to switch out phones, I do have a bum knee because of the weather. I'm missing out on some really cute shots of these cats. Thank you.

shadowsrescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have lots of outdoor wireless ip cameras. Many are plugged in outside and I have had them for years. Many are made specifically for outdoor use. I use only heavy duty outside extension cords and then I wrap any exposed cords in a ziplock bag to keep moisture and water outside. The one I use is weatherproof

Here is one I use now:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I have lots of outdoor wireless ip cameras. Many are plugged in outside and I have had them for years. Many are made specifically for outdoor use. I use only heavy duty outside extension cords and then I wrap any exposed cords in a ziplock bag to keep moisture and water outside. The one I use is weatherproof

Here is one I use now:
Thanks. Yea my Mom wouldn't allow a cord to be run outside sadly. The outlets haven't been changed or upgraded since they built the house in 1946 an she refuses to do anything about it. She owns the place so I have to kind of go with what she says.