Purraise
Well I had it. It went well although I can't type very well
I had them knock me out and that was great

Thanks for all the vibes!

cubbie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
<Scrubs> Surgery Five!</Scrubs> Glad it went well! Enjoy the pain meds.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You'll be grand in no time, I had both of mine done also, But I had severe pain with mine every night I would wake up and theres no good way to tell someone how numb they were but how bad they hurt, I would get up sit in the bathroom floor and cry it was so bad, I am so glad I had it done and like I said I have never been bothered again...Let Us know how your doing

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
quick recovery vibes coming from us......hope u better soon !!! Some one thinks I have nerve damage on my right hand because I sometimes get really bad sudden pain in it for no reason and it becomes very weak to the point that I cant even hold a pen! I got bit in that hand when I was three by my dog
and I believe it had indeed got infected...and well yesteerday my grandma had surgery on her shoulder her legs gave out and she fell and broke her shoulder/arm in 3 different places
so now someone wants to talk to her because she lives by herself since my pap passed in march
But I am hoping for everyone that there is a good recovery :::::great recovery vibes::::::

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good vibes! Can't you get them to give you a wheel chair while your wrist is recovering? Talk to them about it. No need to strain your poor wrists while they're healing.