Sugar Glider baby!

tortiebaby

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hey! I just realised that you're nearby me! Sweet!

If I start freaking out when my girl has joeys IP then you can come comfort me.
I'm super excited cause my boy is a WFB mosaic/50% leu het and the girl is a WFB/100% leu het. They might have leus or mosaic babies so I'm going to practically explode with excitement when I find out she has joeys IP.

tortiebaby

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
BTW, I love the name Clover, that's SO cute! Your little one thinks he's a big bad monster, but doesn't realise he's just tiny and cute to us, heehee. I think when a glider crabs it just makes them cuter.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah they are so cute when they crab, especially the baby! Such a big noise out of a little tiny guy... I read that the director of Cloverfield that the monster was actually a baby itself so it kinda fits.

By the way, I am drooling over your possibly leu or mosaic babies! I've always wanted one of those but they are just SO expensive. Someday...

tortiebaby

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Haha, I never knew that the monster was a baby. That's funny!

I used to drool, now I've got one of my own and am drolling about what their babies will look like, lol. My boy's mom is a platinum mosaic:

Isn't she a beauty?!

Maybe once my babes have babies of their own you can come by and see em.
I'm always desperate for company since hubby works all day, lol. You could bring your babies along too!

By the way, if you're serious about wanting a mosaic then there's a breeder in Aurora(zenexotics.com) who has 2 females from sterile lines and boys from sterile lines are usually $750-$1000 and there's still a good chance they will produce, even though they some from sterile lines.
You could definately look into it.

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, she is gorgeous! I've never seen a platinum mosaic before.
I would love to come and see the babies! I have never seen any of the "unusual" colors in person, just in photos.

tortiebaby

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
There has only been one other glider(that I know of) that looks like her and that was her dad, Mac(her mom was a Lue named Cheese), but none of the other offspring from the Mac and Cheese line look like that.
My boy looks like a WFB. He just has a white tip on his tail, a couple faint rings, and white feet. Oh yeah, and splotchy ears.

Here's the only full-body pic I have of him:

Here's my WFB/100% leu het girl, his mate:

Soooo...am I gonna have to come over there and take pics of your baby cause I need a joey fix, lol

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok I snapped a few quick photos for you!
They were all being really hyper because they were waiting for dinner so I didn't try to take him out of the cage for the photos...

Hanging around:

This is what happens when you jump forward as the camera is about to snap a photo:

Upside-down-look (so cute!):

tortiebaby

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awwwwwwwww.....he's all grown up.
How old is he now(I'm too lazy to count back the days from your first post, lol)?

I like that pic of him right up in the camera, that's too cute.

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know, it's scary how fast they grow! It seems like just yesterday he was so tiny... He is almost 8 weeks OOP.