Suddenly unsteady on her hind legs

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad she's home and relaxing. I was wondering did the vet consider the possibility of allergies to dust/pollen? Wait, rather than sneezing and coughing those allergies can sometimes make you dizzy, which would affect Giada's walking, despite her ability to keep going. Here's an article I found about it. There are more you might want to look up and see what your allergists say about it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, nor the vet neither I considered the idea of an allergic response to some substance. Even because the possibilities are endless.
Giada might have encountered any kind of pollen/dust/liquid/solid material in or outside home (outside during the few minutes when she managed to sneak out), it is impossible to guess what it might have been.
There are allergy tests, but they aren't precise and do not cover all the possibilities.

In about 24h I will have the results of the other three tests. We will discuss about an allergy during the phone call. Thanks ;)

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our cat is allergic to dust. It means vacuuming a lot, but that's doable. When you talk to the vet, remember that pollen can come in through the windows, on your shoes and clothes. Allergies are a bear. Best of luck.