Suddenly Can Fetch?!

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would love to try & teach Blossom to fetch. She's always picking things up in her mouth & running off with them. The other day I found something in the loungeroom that was on my bed. No wonder I have trouble finding things.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nellers

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twocatsperson

one of my cats would play fetch non-stop if only humans could keep up with her
Her favorite toy is a stick with feathers on the string and she carries it after people and cries that they play with her (all the time!)

The other cat never fetches anything.

--------------------------------
http://www.kittyjournal.com
Oh please post a pic of this that sounds adorable!
I HAD that toy but it has been fully plucked and I threw it out. It got a lot of good play time out of it.

Penelope does drag her wand around the house, like a kid would do with a woobie. Is that fetching?

magicalanimal

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My kitty is about 3-ish now and has been fetching since he was just a few months old. He can come around and I can say "Where's your ball" and he will disappear and then come back to me 10 minutes later with ball in mouth, wanting to play. He will play for a long time, until we basically get sick of it. I never realized so many other cats fetched also. I always thought it was because blackjack was raised with a dog in the house so he acted more like a dog.