Sudden thunder!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
About 4:30 this morning, there was a sudden bunch of noise which I thought at first was thunder. As I came more awake, I thought it might be someone breaking into the house.

None of the above.

Punkin likes to sleep on top of an old TV we have on our dresser. (Don't ask me why it's there; we never watch it!) He had apparently rolled over in his sleep, fell behind the TV, and was stuck behind the dresser! All it seemed to injure was his dignity.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
On no Punkin.

I replaced our old 32 inch monster TV that has a nice wide top for Sadie to sit on, with an LCD...narrow one inch top.
When she made her usual to jump to the tv top....
she flew over the top and landed flat, on the table in back of the TV.
This was the look on her face.

Glad that you are ok Punkin.

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats hysterical! I can picture how embarrased he must have looked.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww - poor baby! I'm glad he's all right though!

That reminds me of a video someone sent in on America's Funniest Home Videos, where the cat was sleeping on top of the TV and fell off.

Winchester used to fall into such a deep sleep that he'd fall off of things. It made me so nervous when he'd sleep like that, b/c I was always afraid that he'd get hurt.
But he never did.

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

That reminds me of a video someone sent in on America's Funniest Home Videos, where the cat was sleeping on top of the TV and fell off.

FONT]

I remember that too...they said he did it all the time...including slipping off in his sleep
poor guy, spose the only reason these cats don't get hurt is cause they are so relaxed because they are sleeping!