Sudden Lump?

dianeandbooboo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have never vaccinated my cat for anything in her life.  There is a ton of information to support not vaccinating for anything beyond the kitten series if your cat is an indoor only cat.  As far as rabies, I live in a state that allows for a waiver for rabies so I have a waiver.  Also remember there are titer checks that can and should be done instead of vaccinating.  There is no such thing as booster your cats immune system.  We talk about vaccination but not immunization and there is a big difference between the two.  Once your cat is immunized you do not need to worry about vaccinating.  I suggest reading Dr. Jean Dodds vaccination protocol.  For information regarding a waiver for rabies, check out the site rabies challenge on facebook ttps://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Rabies-Challenge-Fund/119106981159.  Also always remember, NEVER EVER vaccinate a pet that is not well.  If you take your cat to the vets for any reason besides a wellness check never let them talk you into vaccinating.  If you are their for any reason besides a wellness exam your pet is not well and should never be vaccinated.  

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have never vaccinated my cat for anything in her life.  There is a ton of information to support not vaccinating for anything beyond the kitten series if your cat is an indoor only cat.  As far as rabies, I live in a state that allows for a waiver for rabies so I have a waiver.  Also remember there are titer checks that can and should be done instead of vaccinating.  There is no such thing as booster your cats immune system.  We talk about vaccination but not immunization and there is a big difference between the two.  Once your cat is immunized you do not need to worry about vaccinating.  I suggest reading Dr. Jean Dodds vaccination protocol.  For information regarding a waiver for rabies, check out the site rabies challenge on facebook ttps://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Rabies-Challenge-Fund/119106981159.  Also always remember, NEVER EVER vaccinate a pet that is not well.  If you take your cat to the vets for any reason besides a wellness check never let them talk you into vaccinating.  If you are their for any reason besides a wellness exam your pet is not well and should never be vaccinated.  
:yeah: I couldn't agree more and second Dr. Jean Dodds vaccination protocol. http://www.itsfortheanimals.com/DODDS-CHG-VACC-PROTOCOLS.HTM

I learned the hard way about vaccines :sigh: I do not vaccinate after the one year booster anymore. Unfortunately, I wasn't aware of vaccinosis until about three years ago.... I am treating my one dog holistically to help him with a few health problems from too many vaccines. My other dog has a huge vaccine encapsulated lump on his hip from a rabies vaccine that was given five years ago. The lump appeared immediately and has never gone away. We have it checked and aspirated bi-yearly for cancer. :cross: :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

emilymaywilcha

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The vaccine debate should have its own thread. What the OP described is almost exactly the same thing Patricia has, except Patricia has it on her head, so it obviously is not a vaccine reaction. This makes me wonder how the OP's cat can have a bigger version of Patricia's lump, which never got bigger or smaller and has been there for years, because of the FLV vaccine.

ang3lsw33tkiss3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
i just noticed that my kitten has a lump on his right side hip ???? what could it be . he is not updated on his shot  i am making him appt today later