Success!

etiqueta

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The past couple days I've had to deal with the sadness, stress, and exhaustion from searching for the three lost boys in town, but I did hear some good news about an injured stray I had found a couple months ago.

I think it was in September I found an injured cat on the side of the road when I was coming home from class. When she didn't move, I turned around to go grab her. Someone else had stopped to move her, so I just went around them, but I had the feeling they would have a problem and I ended up turning around again. They were just pulling away with the cat sitting IN the road (Found out later it was a classmate and her brother. The cat had ran back into the road and started yowling at them.). I hopped right out and scruffed her, yowling and all. She stayed in my room overnight, ate a bit, peed all over my bed (I was just thankful to know that her kidneys worked!), and eventually was far more attentive than the night before (Lethargic, dull eyes, shock basically).

The next morning I took her to the Friends of Felines Rescue Center in Defiance, OH because I couldn't afford to take care of her myself. I live in Morenci, MI so it was quite the drive, but I was so impressed and it was well worth it. I eventually forgot about finding out what had happened to the kitty until last week.

Callen--we named her Angel. I put down a possible hit by car, unsure though. Eye turned out okay, She was very hungry indeed and filled out beautifully. Has already been spayed and adopted to a great family. I heard back from them after she was adopted, sounds like she's enjoying life. Thanks for saving her. Jacci
I couldn't be any happier for her.

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh that is so good about the cat. You often wonder what happens to those kitties we help.

On a sadder note, I can't imagine how someone could do that to their little kids. You are a good person to be involved in the search.

IMO, there should be ways to make people tell what they have done when it comes to babies like this. It makes me ill.