Stupid Stupid Stupid! What have I done??!!

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank goodness she came back. You poor thing, you mus have been out of your mind with worry. Noira don't hide outside again, you worried everyone!

At least your baby is home safe and sound now. I bet you wish she could tell you where she was!

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so happy for you.It makes me so sad
when I read post from people here that there cats are missing..Sure sounds like she wasn't able to get home. I wonder if she happened to wander into some ones garage and got shut in..But shes home safe and sound!

twofatcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, what a relief that she is back! I can only imagine how happy you must be. I know that a few months ago how worried I was when Red Cat stayed out one night and didn't show up until 1 pm the next day. I had already given him up for dead and was in mourning. Of course, I had more reason to think that, as there was a pool of blood on my neighbor's driveway, dribbles of blood down the driveway and huge amounts of orange fur in the area. I thought a coyote got him for sure.

Give your furbaby an extra hug for me.

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jen

Hey just thought I would let everyone know she just came back! I actually trapped her. She was so hungry. I have a feeling she was stuck somewhere and couldn't come back!!
I am glad you were able to trap her....I really believe that a lot more lost cats could be "found" if people would try humane traps.

Katie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TNR1

I am glad you were able to trap her....I really believe that a lot more lost cats could be "found" if people would try humane traps.

Katie
Exactly! I bought that trap figuring hey I have six cats, one of them is bound to get out some day from this tiny little apartment. Plus I trap stray to TNR or rehome. Usually rehome, they end up just being ones that neighbors dump off when they move.

Thanks guys for all your thoughts and wishes for Noira to come back.